Shenmue Clothing Through the Years

James Brown

Administrator
Hi guys! Had this post and video in the works for while for Phantom River Stone, and itโ€™s just gone live today! (Thank you to @Switch ๐Ÿ˜‡)

Hope this is as interesting to read as it was shocking to me, how much Shenmue clothing there has been ๐Ÿ˜Š!

Here is the post:

And I recorded a video of these items from my own personal collection:

How much of this tat do you own yourselves? ๐Ÿ˜…

Thank you for the depth post! Some very cool items in there, and a lot of early tees that have rarely been seen.

Seeing your genuine Sukajan jacket in the video makes me think Sega should release a Shenmue-themed Sukajan style jacket - maybe even sell it alongside the others at the jacket shops in Dobuita!

@Down by Law Yeah, I went with Large on the jackets, with them being leather...i think I remember having the original Leather jacket they did in Medium, and it just felt stupid to wear cause it was so tight and being leather (even faux) felt awkward, so ending up swapping it for Large. So for me the large is perfect in these!

I got a custom jacket that I wanted to share video with you guys, let me know what you think.
Beautiful jacket and beautiful place, this place reminded me of Guilin, so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Back