Shenmue Dojo Live Streams - Saturdays on twitch+youtube!

James Brown

Administrator
Weekly streams are back with Dojo veteran and staff @xatruio! Each Saturday usually around 10am central time zone.

Xatruio is playing through Shenmue trilogy and even some Shenmue-similar games for special episodes, so come join in the fun over on either Twitch or Youtube! See you in the chat and you'll see the resident Dojo cat :smileycat:

Channel links:

twitch.tv/shenmuedojo

https://www.youtube.com/c/ShenmueDojoVOD

oh man. see you dudes tonight!

...just realized this is 3:00PM CST. see you dudes next week :p

Haha, almost man, you could have joined us for the last...45 minsish, finished about 11:15pm BST tonight, streams are normally roughly 2 hours!

Thanks to @Peter for the final Dreamcast stream last night. I was literally on the edge of my seat when you got to the final stage of Hang On and I can't believe you didn't make it!!! :weary:

Roll on next week!!! :smiley:

Haahaa thanks bud. Yea it was an absolute sickner that last game og Hang-On. Literally 1 second away before the end of the track. It is what it is, maybe I will beat it one day lol.

Haahaa thanks bud. Yea it was an absolute sickner that last game og Hang-On. Literally 1 second away before the end of the track. It is what it is, maybe I will beat it one day lol.
I literally thought it was all meant to be, last play through on Dreamcast, it was like 11.21pm game time, the way you were dodging all the other racers... you even got my girlfriend hooked haha, she could see the anguish in your face!!! :sweat:

Just updated the original post with the latest updated stream information! If you're new, come check it out! Live in 20 minutes time!

Brand new stream coming at you live in a little over 20 minutes!

Get yourself prepared and in the stream room for a bit of pre-show chat :)

23 August 2018 - VOD Episode 1

30 August 2018 - VOD Episode 2

Last edited:
Apologies for the cancellation for tonight's stream. I had to cut last weeks short due to just feeling horrendous, and the flu has taken full effect. But we will resume next week 100%, regardless of how I feel.

Ah, the flu is no fun... get all the rest you need and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Tonight we're all going to party like it's 1999 in Yokosuka!

Join us for a very special community-wide stream at 9pm BST on Twitch

DpO8E8sXcAAhb7y.jpg

Tell friends and those you love! :D

We are now also being hosted on Sega's official YouTube and Twitch Channels.

Tonight, Sega have kindly given us some Steam keys to giveaway, and to be in with a chance of winning one, simply post in our own Shenmue Dojo Twitch chat. That it!

Join us at 9PM BST

twitch.tv/shenmuedojo

Time to get your sparkling water and fruda grape on me doods, same bat-time, same bat-channel!

Noticed I haven't added the vods for a few weeks, so following on here are the next parts so far :)

4 October 2018 - VOD Episode 6

11 October 2018 - VOD Episode 7

18 October 2018 - VOD Episode 8

25 October 2018 - VOD Episode 9

1 November 2018 - VOD Episode 10

8 November 2018 - VOD Episode 11

Time to tune in folks as we continue our quest for epic gachas and high scores! ?

15 November 2018 - VOD Episode 12

Last edited:
Back