Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Tekken 7 (always Tekken 7)
PSN
danmann861
Steam
danielmann861
Thanks to @Switch, here are the rest of the sample pages that I translated in regards to a prior interview he posted on site with one of the artists (Mappy) of that recent Shenmue Doujinshi "Mankan Zenseki."

In addition, Switch has also included a plea to the original creators of said Doujinshi in regards to a potential English version that we would like to work on if there is both enough interest from them and enough interest from the Shenmue community.

Dear mappy, Aragon, Hawk and ohji, creators of Mankan Zenseki:
We hope you will consider making another print run of your fantastic doujinshi for fans who missed out on it earlier. Also, an English version would be wonderful (Daniel would be glad to help you with this!).

Thank you very much!

mappyさん、Aragonさん、Hawkさん、ohjiさんへ

前回、購入し損ねたファンのために、この素晴らしい同人誌の増刷を検討していただけると嬉しいです。また、英語版のご検討も是非お願いいたします(Danielさんが喜んでお手伝いすると言っています)!

So what do you guys and girls of the Dojo think? Would you buy an English version if it should ever come to fruition? Let us know below, or spread the love on social media! Or even if we just got another run of the original manga for more of us to buy, that'd be great too!

Anyways, these sample pages were fun to work on and I hope you all enjoy them as much as I did working on them.

1615319401997.png
If the Shenmue Anime ends up having this kind of quality I will be more than pleased. Amazing Work. :love: (y)

Back