Shenmue Fan Art

Awww, Goro! Probably one of my least favorite characters but Mai putting him in his place is some of my favorite parts in SI ?
Least favourite? Gonna need an explanation there, dude.

Least favourite? Gonna need an explanation there, dude.

Well, I just found him annoying from the get go, kinda like Ryo did haha. Guess I always thought his character was just taken too far, bit much. Annoying voice. Also never really liked his geezer style.

He has a catchy theme though and as said, Mai owning him is fun. So there's that.

His English VA is miles better and more fitting than the Japanese one.

Adds to his annoyingness lol.

BTW, a different type of, "Fan Art,"that my wife made for me for Christmas; she modeled and sculpted the whole thing out of clay/plaster/something (she's the artist, not me lol) that she made from scratch, then painted it with her paints.

Attachments

• DSC_0031.JPG
    DSC_0031.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Well, I just found him annoying from the get go, kinda like Ryo did haha. Guess I always thought his character was just taken too far, bit much. Annoying voice. Also never really liked his geezer style.

He has a catchy theme though and as said, Mai owning him is fun. So there's that.

At least he was much more bearable and tasteful than MGS4 Johnny. Only one brief toilet joke. Rather than EVERY. SINGLE. SCENE.

D7nEaFMUcAA0QBk.jpg:large

Back