Shenmue Fan Art

The only two Shenmue pieces of art I have done. I have plenty of ideas in my head, but neither the skill nor the motivation to do them. I am working on another Shenmue related project however.

I'd like to reply to each and every piece of art from everyone else, as they are all really extraordinary, but that would be way too many posts or way too long of a post, so just know everyone is doing amazing work!

Attachments

• complete Shnemue broken sign.jpg
    complete Shnemue broken sign.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 12
  • complete tomato convenience store.jpg
    complete tomato convenience store.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Not really a fan art...
This is a personalised gift from my beloved wife for my 42 years old birtgday.

View attachment 8928

Actually this fits into my fan made story line. At the end it is Ryo and Lan Di with some of his henchmen. Lan Di scolds Ryo for coming alone, in which he precedes to tell him he did not. After a few moments of Lan Di and his men looking around and no one else appearing, Lan Di sort of snorts until Ryo takes the bag off of his shoulder and let's the kitten (now cat) out of the bag as it were. And then it goes into a full blown Puss In Boots comedy sketch or Doom Slayer mode, your choice. ^^!

This is the biggest piece of Shenmue fan-art I've ever done:

Yokosuka Blues: A Shenmue Story

maxresdefault.jpg

...Shameless plug, I know...:rolleyes:

You need to continue the story! ^^!

Just a friendly reminder to try and credit the original artist if the art you're posting isn't yours!

Just a friendly reminder to try and credit the original artist if the art you're posting isn't yours!
Some arts i don't even remember where i found it, it is on my notebook, i have a folder for Shenmue on my notebook, i save a lot of things in this folder. The arts are not mine. When i know who is the artist i always put the name, when i don't know the name i don't put the name, i didn't do the arts.

If i don't know i will put here that i don't know then.

Last edited:
Some arts i don't even remember where i found it, it is on my notebook, i have a folder for Shenmue on my notebook, i save a lot of things in this folder. The arts are not mine. When i know who is the artist i always put the name, when i don't know the name i don't put the name, i didn't do the arts.

If i don't know i will put here that i don't know then.
just a heads up, a reverse google image search might come up with the original artists name.

just a heads up, a reverse google image search might come up with the original artists name.
I will do that, thanks 😊

Back