Shenmue Fan Art

Hi Guys
I have made another fan art with my characters

View attachment 11053View attachment 11054View attachment 11055

The asset of the environement are made by François Montagud

More pics here : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8edoGO
Amazing work once again.

I was watching @Oregon Pacifist recent video with Passport Ryo model in Shenmue 3 and was trying to envision if Suzuki had the budget and resources would they have gone down a more realistic pathway and what that may have looked like.

I feel like your artwork is one possible glimpse at that.

Would it be possible to add your Shenhua's Classic Outfit to Shenhua in Shennue 3 has a Mod !?
That would be great if possible; I would also gladly make a donation.
I have no idea how to make a mod
But if someone give me the Shenhua model of Shenmue 3, I can adapt my outfit to the official model and then if somone want he can make a mod with it :)

I have no idea how to make a mod
But if someone give me the Shenhua model of Shenmue 3, I can adapt my outfit to the official model and then if somone want he can make a mod with it :)
Maybe there is someone in Lemonhaze's that can make that happen !?
I believe that such a mod would spark a big interest among the fans of the series and even reknew the interest of some of those that were somewhat disapointed with Shenmue 3.

Hi,
I have just finish to remade Shenhua Ling in her classic outfit from Shenmue 2

View attachment 12469

More picture here :)
This is so beautiful, i love your art. 😍

I remember that some people were dissapointed about Shenhua looks in Shenmue III, i love Shenhua in Shenmue III but i love the classic Shenhua aswell.

The only problem for me about this is that she is not wearing her classic outfit in the cave part, Shenmue III begins in the same part that Shenmue II ended, it doesn't make sense to me that she is wearing a new outfit in the cave part, it would make sense if she changed her clothes after the cave part.

I think it would be nice more clothes for Shenhua in the game, this mod is a beautiful idea.

This is so beautiful, i love your art. 😍

I remember that some people were dissapointed about Shenhua looks in Shenmue III, i love Shenhua in Shenmue III but i love the classic Shenhua aswell.

The only problem for me about this is that she is not wearing her classic outfit in the cave part, Shenmue III begins in the same part that Shenmue II ended, it doesn't make sense to me that she is wearing a new outfit in the cave part, it would make sense if she changed her clothes after the cave part.

I think it would be nice more clothes for Shenhua in the game, this mod is a beautiful idea.
I agree, I don't have a problem with the new version, on the contrary I like it :), but it would make more sense if she began Shenmue 3 in her original outfit

About the mod, if we can make it, I think there will not be a clothing simulation for skirt.
To make a clothing simulation we should update her rig, and I don't know how to do it, an I don't know if we can change it

nice work tortu-genial. have you ever thought about getting your digital artwork 3d printed?

My Ryo WIP 3D fan art. Still some work to do here and there, particularly the hair. I try to get a more 2021 vibes. I think I will create a character mod for Shenmue3 if I have time before the new year's eve.

View attachment 13661
This is cool! Really captures the 'schoolboy' look

There's something really off about the hair but I like seeing the different stages of a work in progress.

Thanks all for your feedback ^^

Here is a new milestone of my Ryo project. I think I'm not that far from the end. Need to adjust the hair here and there. But it's way better than what I posted previously.

I'm also looking for a way to mod Shenmue 3 with this 3D model if anyone has any idea about how to do it ^^

RyoWIP03.jpg

Thanks all for your feedback ^^

Here is a new milestone of my Ryo project. I think I'm not that far from the end. Need to adjust the hair here and there. But it's way better than what I posted previously.

I'm also looking for a way to mod Shenmue 3 with this 3D model if anyone has any idea about how to do it ^^

View attachment 13666
@LemonHaze is the person with a wealth of modding knowledge :)

Back