what does the game need the most

• Total voters

Kenzo130

"Probably not the youngest shenmue fan anymore :("
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Hood Story: Kaito Yamazaki
Hi guy i want to make a shenmue fan game just for us the community , a small game with mini game like lucky hit , fighting tournament arcade cabinet etc.. if someone have some shenmue related 3d model it would help me i will post update about the game in this thread

Hi guy i want to make a shenmue fan game just for us the community , a small game with mini game like lucky hit , fighting tournament arcade cabinet etc.. if someone have some shenmue related 3d model it would help me i will post update about the game in this thread
Speak to @LemonHaze he is one of the leading community modders and might be able to assist

Capture d’écran (193).png
its still unfisnished i used the sega all star rally model with new shader ,now come the next part , the area where the game is headed i will make something new not bailu or dobuita but an new location faitful to the shenmue feel.Capture d’écran (195).png
edit: now with new matcap shader and post processing

Last edited:
Sorry I don’t have any expertise in any of this. But a good location would be the Chapter 2 boat. It means you can keep things fairly contained, and have a simple story already planned out.

Sorry I don’t have any expertise in any of this. But a good location would be the Chapter 2 boat. It means you can keep things fairly contained, and have a simple story already planned out.
that's a very good idea

new screenshot of the game this city will be where you can play mini game and train and the boat will be where you play chapter 2 quest

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (198).png
    Capture d’écran (198).png
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
Capture d’écran (206).pngCapture d’écran (201).png

ik test: notice how ryo's foot reacts to the environment it can be useful for climbing the stairs of a temple in a more natural way for example. I also added a dynamic music system like shenmue3 depending on the area you are the background music changes

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (203).png
    Capture d’écran (203).png
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
Great Job man; really nice work. :D(y)
Can someone show this to Yu Suzuki; maybe they could give him a job at Ysnet and he could then spy for us. :cool:;)
ahaha I think if someone shows this to Yu Suzuki I am more likely to have a sega lawsuit against me than a job at Ysnet :ROFLMAO: thank you i'm glad you guys like it especially since i make this game for all of you

Back