Shenmue fan game

what does the game need the most

• Total voters
Capture d’écran (227).pngCapture d’écran (232).pngCapture d’écran (233).pngCapture d’écran (234).png
"Darts. one game 100 Yen I'll give it a try"

the darts are now part of the game, it is of course not the final version of this mini game but it works very well I even add a functionality to play solo or with a npc, if you play alone the score of the two players do add together to make one but if you play dart with a npc the best score before the end of the time limit wins the game, I also add the camera effect which trembles like shenmue1

View attachment 7940View attachment 7941View attachment 7942View attachment 7943

the darts are now part of the game, it is of course not the final version of this mini game but it works very well I even add a functionality to play solo or with a npc, if you play alone the score of the two players do add together to make one but if you play dart with a npc the best score before the end of the time limit wins the game, I also add the camera effect which trembles like shenmue1
Looks great! Can't wait to play :D

When do you plan to release your game?

Looks great! Can't wait to play :D

When do you plan to release your game?
i don't know for now but soon i hope, i want to take my time and make something good ("even if it's only a fan game for us") rather than do the fatest i can and do something bad

Last edited:
Capture d’écran (237).png
Capture d’écran (236).png
i've added the fps camera too it will be useful to collect item , open drawer etc...

View attachment 7940View attachment 7941View attachment 7942View attachment 7943

Wow they are finally releasing the darts mini game as DLC for Shenmue 3 !?😀
Wait it is not for Shenmue 3 !?☹😢😭
Wow a fan made Shenmue game with darts !?😃
Now that's what I call fan service. 👍😉

Wow they are finally releasing the darts mini game as DLC for Shenmue 3 !?😀
Wait it is not for Shenmue 3 !?☹😢😭
Wow a fan made Shenmue game with darts !?😃
Now that's what I call fan service. 👍😉

hahahaha exactly as a fan myself I had to, but it's interesting that the darts finished first in my survey I was surprised tbh

Capture d’écran (243).pngCapture d’écran (244).png
"How about a game of lucky hit"

I did a physics test for the luckyhit and the ball reacts well to the collision now I have to improve the design as for the darts and then the luckyhit will be finished, of course the principle will be the same, you bet and if you win you double the winnings otherwise you lose and you lose your bets

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (239).png
    Capture d’écran (239).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • Capture d’écran (240).png
    Capture d’écran (240).png
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
Whoa, totally bypassed this thread. Nice work buddy, looking forward to playing this!

This is really cool. I was torn between choosing the boat chapter or the fighting tournament.
i will add both the fighting tournament and the boat chapter 2 im currently working on mini game when im done i'll start working on the fighting engine to do the chapter 2 and i can use the same fighting engine for the fighting tournament

does someone got a link to download a pack of shenmue related voice sound for npc and ryo using these format :
MPEG layer 3.mp3
Ogg Vorbis.ogg
Microsoft Wave.wav
Audio Interchange File Format.aiff / .aif
Ultimate Soundtracker module.mod
Impulse Tracker module.it
Scream Tracker module.s3m
FastTracker 2 module.xm

does someone got a link to download a pack of shenmue related voice sound for npc and ryo using these format :
MPEG layer 3.mp3
Ogg Vorbis.ogg
Microsoft Wave.wav
Audio Interchange File Format.aiff / .aif
Ultimate Soundtracker module.mod
Impulse Tracker module.it
Scream Tracker module.s3m
FastTracker 2 module.xm

i found one for ryo but i still need npc voice

Great work. This is looking great!

I hate to nitpick, but if your plan is for this to be the boat chapter between S1 and S2, wouldn’t it make sense to remove the key items from S2?
hi @tomboz thanks,yes and no because in the main menu of the game you can choose between the boat chapter which takes place between s1 and s2 but the second game mode, the exploration mode with the mini games luckyhit dart, etc ... takes place after shenmue 3 that's why I removed the phenix mirror but of course in the chapter 2 game mode these key items will be deleted (sorry for my bad english)

Back