Shenmue fan game

what does the game need the most

• Total voters
Capture d’écran (249).pngCapture d’écran (210).pngCapture d’écran (250).pngCapture d’écran (252).png
ryo will be able to get new clotches by beating some minigames hightscore or by buying them

when the game time exceeds 20h, the classic cinematic of the night falling from shenmue starts and the lights turn on at the same time, on the photos below we can not see the camera transition I will try to show that in video quickly

Capture d’écran (273).pngCapture d’écran (277).pngCapture d’écran (278).pngCapture d’écran (279).pngCapture d’écran (280).pngCapture d’écran (281).pngCapture d’écran (282).png

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (276).png
    Capture d’écran (276).png
    2 MB · Views: 4
first test of the combat mechanics of the game, I use assets from another project that I am developing, I must now add movements such as brawling upercut, elbow assault etc ... I will also add ragoll animation when a enemy falls, and maybe throw moves

Amazing work. It's almost like an entirely new Shenmue game. If you could have the round clock face and button UI that would be cool. Also having a notebook appear haha!
thank you, yes i plan to add the clock and the notepad ui etc.., i am still at the very beginning of the game development

I'm really looking forward to playing this.

Have you decided if it's going to play a part in the story at all or just a different area to explore?

I'm really looking forward to playing this.

Have you decided if it's going to play a part in the story at all or just a different area to explore?
The game will have two game mode , the exploration mode where you can train play mini game etc.. with no story and the missing chapter 2 between shenmue 1 and 2 this one will be part of the official shenmue story

Back