Shenmue fan game

what does the game need the most

• Total voters
This is amazing stuff ! Keep it up ! Peeps here are right, you should show it to Yu Suzuki =)
Bravo Ă  toi ! c'est vraiment super tout ce que tu as abattu Ă  toi tout seul ! Si je peux aider d'une quelconque maniĂšre , avec plaisir ! Je n'ai pas de compĂ©tence spĂ©cifique en modĂ©lisation mais suis prĂȘt Ă  t'aider et apprendre si besoin !

This is amazing stuff ! Keep it up ! Peeps here are right, you should show it to Yu Suzuki =)
Bravo Ă  toi ! c'est vraiment super tout ce que tu as abattu Ă  toi tout seul ! Si je peux aider d'une quelconque maniĂšre , avec plaisir ! Je n'ai pas de compĂ©tence spĂ©cifique en modĂ©lisation mais suis prĂȘt Ă  t'aider et apprendre si besoin !
C'est super gentil de part shensam si j'ai besoin de quelque chose je te dirai , jaimerai bien le montrer a yu suzuki si un jour j'en est l'occasion je le ferai,

Great work. Do you have plans to actually add the hand models to the First Person mode when interacting with the environment and playing mini games such as darts, lucky hit, etc?

Great work. Do you have plans to actually add the hand models to the First Person mode when interacting with the environment and playing mini games such as darts, lucky hit, etc?
Thanks I dont really know for now, but maybe

hi everyone first i hope everyone is doing well during this bad period we are all going through, sorry for the lack of news about the "fan game" i am working on several projects at the same time and i am spending my free time to develop the fan game, I wanted to tell you about a mini game that will be present in the arcade room, "virtua fighters dural challenge", the goal of the mini game is to beat dural the character of virtua fighters with akira yuki if you succeed you will unlock a ticket to exchange at the clothing store for a rare outfit.Capture d’écran (288).pngCapture d’écran (316).pngCapture d’écran (289).png

hi everyone first i hope everyone is doing well during this bad period we are all going through, sorry for the lack of news about the "fan game" i am working on several projects at the same time and i am spending my free time to develop the fan game, I wanted to tell you about a mini game that will be present in the arcade room, "virtua fighters dural challenge", the goal of the mini game is to beat dural the character of virtua fighters with akira yuki if you succeed you will unlock a ticket to exchange at the clothing store for a rare outfit.View attachment 8581View attachment 8582View attachment 8583
Looks cool, but I’d be careful about how much licensed content you use. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re nearing cease and desist territory now.

Looks cool, but I’d be careful about how much licensed content you use. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re nearing cease and desist territory now.
hi @tomboz yes I know ... (some of the arcade machines in the photo will be removed, they are only there to decorate for now). however if sega wants me to cancel the game i have thought about a solution and i will delete all references to shenmue and i will make an original game instead but i hope it won't happen.

hi @tomboz yes I know ... (some of the arcade machines in the photo will be removed, they are only there to decorate for now). however if sega wants me to cancel the game i have thought about a solution and i will delete all references to shenmue and i will make an original game instead but i hope it won't happen.
Fair enough. To be fair, it might slip under Sega’s radar (or they might not be too bothered), but by including Bandai Namco and Atari properties, you’re trippling the risk of somebody taking issue with it.

Fair enough. To be fair, it might slip under Sega’s radar (or they might not be too bothered), but by including Bandai Namco and Atari properties, you’re trippling the risk of somebody taking issue with it.
you are right, i will replace these arcade machines with the exite qte and the qte title mini game

qte title test sorry for the low frame rate my computer is unfortunately not powerful enough to play video games. I will upload a demo of the game in a few hours for those who are interested. however keep in mind that the game will have a lot more content and that it is only an early build so some bug may be present, if you can capture your gameplay on youtube and then send it to me it would be really nice.

Damn thats awesome man. Great work

I wouldn't worry about Sega. They're usually cool with fan games.

You have a very bright future ahead of you my friend
thank you so much @ShenSun :D

Back