Shenmue GIFs

~ ひかり ~

このまま・・・時間が止まるといい
Site Staff
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (PS4)
I don't know if we have a thread like this to post Shenmue GIFs, i love GIFs, spoiler tag them, i think is interesting like this, thank you. :giggle:

2020-08-22.gif

Hey Hiki, I'm not entirely sure on how to post GIFs on the forum but here's the link at least:
I created this thread a long time ago, I thought that nobody would answer, thank you very much for participating. 😊 The gif you posted is awesome, i love this moment in the first shenmue.

To insert the gif the way i did you do spoiler first, then you just need to save the gif to your PC, click on the option here insert image, drop the gif and post here.

Last edited:
I created this thread a long time ago, I thought that nobody would answer, thank you very much for participating. 😊 The gif you posted is awesome, i love this moment in the first shenmue.

To insert the gif the way i did you do spoiler first, then you just need to save the gif to your PC, click on the option here insert image, drop the gif and post here.
No problem! I was searching through the forum and came across the thread, so I thought it was better late than never to reply.

Thanks for the information on the GIFs, I’ll keep that in mind!

tenor.gif

Back