Shenmue Hat

Good find! I'm not to keen on the design with the Mirror decal cut off but it's great to see SEGA finally put Shenmue conntent on here!

Good find! I'm not to keen on the design with the Mirror decal cut off but it's great to see SEGA finally put Shenmue conntent on here!

Dojo Instagram tipped me off! I like the design, hoping they put it up in the US store but not too optimistic.

Snapback = hell no.

Have no idea WHY these came back and are as big as they are; ugly, not as comfortable and unless you have hair, not any more useful than a fitted hat.

Got my hats this morning (paid 31 quid for 2 of them + postage), and then saw that they (after being released for 4 days) are now on sale down from 14.99 > 6.99 lol Sent a message to Sega as and they told me to send them back for a refund and then to make a new order...
Postman turned up, I printed a new label, stuck it on the parcel and sent it straight back. Crazy that they can discount something so heavily 4 days after it's release. Either way, happy in the long run as it will be more than half price for them & more people will be able to pick them up!

Got my hats this morning (paid 31 quid for 2 of them + postage), and then saw that they (after being released for 4 days) are now on sale down from 14.99 > 6.99 lol Sent a message to Sega as and they told me to send them back for a refund and then to make a new order...
Postman turned up, I printed a new label, stuck it on the parcel and sent it straight back. Crazy that they can discount something so heavily 4 days after it's release. Either way, happy in the long run as it will be more than half price for them & more people will be able to pick them up!

Did you have to pay their £3 admin fee on returns for them mate?

Did you have to pay their £3 admin fee on returns for them mate?
Yeh sadly, they will take 3 quid for the cost of using the prepaid shipping label. I guess that's fair enough as it would cost 3.90 if I used Royal Mail Second class signed for. Either way, still will save like 15 quid in the long run lol

I'd be happy to order one and ship to the US for anyone who's willing to send me a Best Buy steel book :)

I'd be happy to order one and ship to the US for anyone who's willing to send me a Best Buy steel book :)

Hi Amir,

I just placed my pre-order at Best Buy yesterday (even that was a surreal-I now have a receipt for Shenmue 3). I'm not entirely sure but it seemed like the steelbook is also an add-on so if they let me purchase another one in addition to the one I get for pre-ordering, I'll send it to you.

Hi Amir,

I just placed my pre-order at Best Buy yesterday (even that was a surreal-I now have a receipt for Shenmue 3). I'm not entirely sure but it seemed like the steelbook is also an add-on so if they let me purchase another one in addition to the one I get for pre-ordering, I'll send it to you.
Haha if you could get me one as well please, I'll return your hat money ;p

Back