Shenmue I&II official release date in Japan (22.NOV / limited edition)

Suzuki Yu

blue blue skies.
SEGA just announced the official released date which is way late on 22nd of NOV but damn that LT edition Boxart!!

the OST that comes with the LT edition is completely new @@ with some never released pieces including (for the first time) an entire disc for SII @@
mFJrTik.png

Last edited:
Wowzer, that limited edition!

For the first time in my life, I may have to import a video game.

Also, PS4 QTEs in that trailer. I imagine it's due to the fact it's PS4 exclusive in Japan. Although it looks to me like it's just an overlaid image lol

c1ff7690e0.png

PS4 coloured layout too:
aece3edd84.png

The whole Japanese version of the trailer is a bit of a weird one. A lot of the sound effects seem different as well as extra ambience being added.

OMG! And the collector's edition comes with soundtracks! WANT

SEGA just announced the official released date which is way late on 22nd of NOV but damn that LT edition Boxart!!

the OST that comes with the LT edition is completely new @@ with some never released pieces including (for the first time) an entire disc for SII @@
mFJrTik.png
Hoping for a vinyl release in the future!

Nice, would love to have that LE for the collection. Maybe I can by November, thats still a few months off.

Could it be that japan is basically having to do some localization stuff (sorta) since d3t is in Europe? Might explain the 3 month delay in japan.

I don't usually import Japanese games unless they're exclusives but damn I'm tempted :p Wonder if they'll have the Enlgish voice acting too?

I need this, and I also need to avoid tarifs somehow

I'll be going to Japan next year so will look out for a copy, hopefully they will sell them in actual shops!

That edition looks great and is also interesting due to the soundtrack. I'll keep an eye on this since it would be a nice addition to the collection.

Pre-ordered instantly. Instinctive response, didn't even think about it.
Same here. I never owned a Dreamcast, nor the games (own it all now like) when it was out. Played at a friends house. Now that I'm older, got cash and can do these things, I just had to! I know I would regret not doing it now when it's still available!

Back