Shenmue II Kowloon Interior Assets for my Unity VRChat Room?

Greetings guys, I am in the process of developing a room or series of VRChat worlds based on Shenmue in Unity, specifically the building interiors in Kowloon in Shenmue 2)

Untitled.png

My initial idea was to make just one dingy Kowloon apartment room to hang out in with cool things to interact with, but any assets you guys have for Kowloon in Shenmue II world be great, because afterwards I plan to make an even bigger VRChat World based on the Kawasaki Amusement Center in Japan (Based on Kowloon Walled City)

P1010309-Large-520x245.jpg

Anything would help, Wall textures, floor textures, ceilings, 3d models, etc. Anything related to Kowloon that can easily be imported and used in Unity. I've searched this forum and can't seem to find much resources on Kowloon.

Thanks Shenmue fans.

Some examples:

Dimsum Building Room Raid

Phoenix Building Room Raid

Tea Break Building Room Raid

Three Birds Building Room Raid

Thousand White Building Room Raid

Holy cow this would be so cool, I haven't played VRChat in months but once you got something uploaded I will be down for sure to check it out.

I have a friend that makes character models for VR Chat, I will ask him about trying to find some textures for Shenmue II, or at least how to rip them, if he has anything useful I will chime back in, if not I will still chime back in because this sounds awesome XD

I think most of the room is generated by Magic Room? Not quite sure, but I haven't heard of anyone extracting an entire room from Shenmue 2 Kowloon.

Back