Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

There's only so many times they can sell the same game in a different package. Do they do runs of action figures or statues?

There's only so many times they can sell the same game in a different package. Do they do runs of action figures or statues?
It's an interesting point. I'd imagine any statues would need the approval of Sega as it is their IP.

Anything that YS created, such as Chobu Chan, might not need their approval.

Well, this morning I caved and got it :LOL: I read something about prepaid customs on the site including the UK, I guess that's included in the shipping fee 🤔 I really don't want to get hit with a customs fee plus whatever "handling" fee the courier decides to add on.

Well, this morning I caved and got it :LOL: I read something about prepaid customs on the site including the UK, I guess that's included in the shipping fee 🤔 I really don't want to get hit with a customs fee plus whatever "handling" fee the courier decides to add on.
You're a good man

Hey, haven't my wallet suffered enough this year!? I want this. But do I need this? Nope!
I hope they include the DLC on the disc because that's not always the case, even thou they say so. It sucks when you need to actually download it and/or use the internet to activate the DLC that's already on the disc.

The mega bundle is now sold out! That's pretty mega if you ask me~

The signed edition appears to still be available and i'm undecided if that's a good thing or not! Any ideas of how many of the signed vinyl edition and the collectors edition is left?

The mega bundle is now sold out! That's pretty mega if you ask me~

The signed edition appears to still be available and i'm undecided if that's a good thing or not! Any ideas of how many of the signed vinyl edition and the collectors edition is left?
Collectors edition was about 925 this morning.

The signed LP I had at 240ish yesterday but that could easily have changed.

Collectors edition was about 925 this morning.

The signed LP I had at 240ish yesterday but that could easily have changed.
Cheers. I reckon it'll be a slow burn, but who knows? Lots of people get paid at the end of the month, perhaps folk will have a Christmas bonus? It'll sell out before long, of that I am certain.

Cheers. I reckon it'll be a slow burn, but who knows? Lots of people get paid at the end of the month, perhaps folk will have a Christmas bonus? It'll sell out before long, of that I am certain.
Yeah I suspect, with the collectors edition we will see a surge around payday and if it keeps chipping away is it is now they could certainly be down to 800 or less left, which isn't a bad result considering the amount of Shenmue III items already out there.

A sell out will be massive bonus but I'm torn as to whether that will happen. We shall see :)

Pass (most likely).
Part of me wants this… but honestly, $175 (after shipping) is just crazy for what it is; we’re talking mostly postcards and maps here. The diecast sword is pretty cool, and the DC case is lovely though.

It's a little unsettling that out of only 3000 copies they are still up there.

I got it because once the ps4 servers go down the DLC will be really hard to find, example try to find a way to play PT if you didn't download it when it was a free demo, you kind of can but you have to jump through a bunch of hoops and Konami will try to stop you every step of the way since it's not 100% legal to download a demo to a game that never even came out Thanks Konami...

Another example Scott Pilgrim vs the World, thankfully that game is coming back soon, but for a long time you couldn't get it anywhere easily/legally.

I had a few games on my 360 but once it red ringed and I forgot my passwords and moved on to a new console I lost them all. Lesson learned, so a complete disc will come in handy when my current PS4 dies and I have to replace it rather that be 5 years or 25 years down the road I will still have it all backed up on one easy to use 100% official PS4 disc.

I kind of wish that they also sold the complete edition without the extra stuff and just the disc, since I already ordered the collectors edition, but that sword will also look really good next to mirror that came with the collectors edition.

Had a quick look and 878 remain now. Chipping away

Back