Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

All DLC on disc! That's really not fair. I hope it's not robbed by limited Run games and we get another release beyond them.

That's right; only the autographed edition is limited (to 500 copies).

There's also a mega bundle for $450!

N-no thanks! Save that for @BruceWayne911 :tearsofjoy:

Shenmue 3 steam
Shenmue world
Shenmue anime
Shenmue 3 vinyl
Shenmue 3 collectors edition.

The series is dead as a door knob
Considering the state of affairs from 2002 - 2015, all this news is making me giddy. I think I need a lie down!!

Bruce checking if he's got enough money for the limited edition

giphy.gif

Is there any hope of a European release outside Limited Run - Even just the Complete Edition game itself?

Is there any hope of a European release outside Limited Run - Even just the Complete Edition game itself?
I think one of the guys from limitedrungames on Twitter commented that this will be the only
physical complete edition, no single retail release
and they were only able to make it because its a limited run.

Wooooooow, this complete edition looks so good, this new cover is beautiful, the sword looks so amazing, i like everything about this 😍 but i don't have money right now 😢

I bought PS5 today, i bought Shenmue III on Steam today. I want to buy Shenmue III soundtrack and this complete edition but right now is not possible for me, but i'm glad for the people who will buy and enjoy. 😊

In my opinion Shenmue right now is more alive then ever, always good to see more Shenmue products

They've confirmed on Twitter this is an exclusive release for Limited Run.

lol this is so crazy! It's so strange to release this version now, a whole year after the game has been out. Either way, I'm buying it for sure as it looks insane! Looks like a large amount of effort has gone into this one, even though it is clearly exploiting Shenmue fans :p

Thinking of the shipping (and fucking hopefully not customs) charges makes me weep :(

FFS, don't know what this range of emotions is, but this makes me both really fucking angry and excited at the same time.

I literally don't know what to do. They really are milking us dry and it's getting a bit frustrating now... But on the other hand, it looks amazing. But then... If I got this it would be the what? Fourth or fifth time I've bought the game. Just make Shenmue 4 already.

Edit: I bet I can't even get a copy anyways. It'll probably sell out in 3 seconds. LRG are literally the most infuriating company ever, especially considering they claim all sales are final and won't offer refunds, which I'm pretty sure if illegal under EU law (they're American, but still happy to milk European audiences)

Last edited:
lol this is so crazy! It's so strange to release this version now, a whole year after the game has been out. Either way, I'm buying it for sure as it looks insane! Looks like a large amount of effort has gone into this one, even though it is clearly exploiting Shenmue fans :p

Thinking of the shipping (and fucking hopefully not customs) charges makes me weep :(
Here's a list of countries where customs are pre-paid

Back