Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

Just received an email saying it's shipped
+1, but if I check the tracking number no info yet

BTW, have anyone noticed that there is no Deep Silver logo on the cover?

Edit: Nevermind, it is in the artwork next to YSNet & Shibuya :(

Well, finally.

Bruh, that VIP card is bigger than the sword lol.

Must be nice for those getting it. Sadly I ordered the LP set at the same time so I'll have to wait until that's shipping too. Hopefully it's not far off. Shocked this is shipping before that to be honest.

Good news, although i'm disappointed we're getting what looks like art cards instead of posters (I would've loved to have them all framed in a row).

I made a comment on their FB post and man...people are dicks. I say keep the faith.

1651167402357.png

Got the notice aswell. Hopefully it will only be a few days until it arrives and this is finally over. It was 16 months...

How is this fair. They said posters originally, I paid for this expecting posters.
1651182736445.png
But no, they silently change it and they're just cards now.
1651182886183.png
Outrageous. :(

Anyone not received their shipping confirmation yet? Seems like everyone's got theirs but me lol? I had to change an address recently (did it just before the email by contacting support) so I wonder if I've fucked something up and need to contact them.

So is the dagger the size of a pen? That's really a bummer. I wonder if that's why they chose not to post any pictures of it aside from the original image.

I also haven't received my notice yet. I'm getting the 3 items - complete collection, cds, 2 vinyls. The people that have received a notice, what's in your order? Same question for the people who haven't received a notice...

I haven't received a dispatch email yet. I think its because i purchased a cd soundtrack as well. They usually dispatch things together if i recall correctly.

Probably have to wait until 2026 before its ready.

No, I believe every Shenmue item is currently produced and ready to be shipped. Only one I'm not sure on is the 11lp set. The CD and other LPs are ready and you guys should've gotten an email.

Back