Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

Well steam my buns. I actually got it. I was sure it was going to be sold out before I could get through check-out, especially with the 10-20 second delay I got after the timer hit zero.

$30 for shipping the CE is pretty hefty, but at the same time, it didn't seem to increase when I added the CD Collection, so technically (even though it's not) it's free shipping on adding that :D

I think people overestimate the demand. It took a while last year for the S3 collector's edition to sell out. I imagine it'll take even longer this time around.

I purchased the collector's edition and the $39.99 vinyl. I had the mega box in my cart but I just couldn't justify it.

I think people overestimate the demand. It took a while last year for the S3 collector's edition to sell out. I imagine it'll take even longer this time around.

I purchased the collector's edition and the $39.99 vinyl. I had the mega box in my cart but I just couldn't justify it.
47 minutes last year which wasn't too bad :)

I think with there being 3000 Complete Editions and the signed vinyl being $350, both will take some time to fully sell out I think.

Back