Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

To Anyone that has it and has opened it:
- Is the DLC on disc?
- Some Games with DLC on Disc have a seperate Icon to click on to install the DLC - Is it the same with this?
- When you put t he disc into t he console, does the game still require to download updates?
- If not can you press options on the game and see what info it has on the updat version to confirm it is upfdate on the disc?
- Does previous Shenmue III Save Data work on this version of the game?

I have big expectations for this release! My primary reason for buying it is to get the full game, complete, on disc. So I'm hoping there is no BS with further updates or having to download content from the PS Store. Any clarification would be appreciated!

Out for delivery 🤓

Just being informed mine has arrived today even thou yesterday it was down as the 10th May for delivery. The box was thrown over the garden fence by the delivery driver, luckily no damage going by the photo sent, won't know for sure until I leave work and check it for myself but going by the photo it looks fine Superimposed1651765882164.jpg

Hooray! 🎉
Shen3compps4LR.JPG
It arrived today, all in perfect condition! The seal wrap is very flimsy and has little holes in it but pretty happy! Think i'll keep mine sealed for nows as I have Shenmue 3 digitally with all DLC but glad too have a Complete Edition on disc for future proofing.

SHEN3COMPLETEPS4USF.JPGSHEN3COMPLETEPS4USB.JPGSHEN3COMPLETEPS4USA.JPG

Last edited:
Looks really good. In general i think all of the Shenmue 3 boxes (Pix N Love, Deep Silver CE, Limited Run CE,
Limited Run Complete Edition) are pretty cool.

By the way, the herb map smells like cherries. No really, smell it LOL
Maybe it's just the paint but it actually smells great for some reason haha.

Just got mine and love it. Almost worth the almost 1 1/2 year wait just to get it but I'm pretty happy with the end result.
100_2221.JPG100_2223.JPG100_2224.JPG100_2226.JPG100_2229.JPG

Just out of curiosity, does everybody have a different number for the back of their V.I.P. card? There is no number on the box like the last collector's edition so I was wondering if this was in place of that.

100_2240.JPG

Trading card is different from the one we got last time as well.
100_2244.JPG

And finally the actual game software looks nice. There are no DLC vouchers at all and the disc is different artwork as well so you can differentiate it from the vanilla release.

100_2245.JPG100_2252.JPG

Now I just need to figure out where to put all the anime related merch that comes out later this year.

Attachments

• 100_2252.JPG
    100_2252.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • 100_2245.JPG
    100_2245.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • 100_2244.JPG
    100_2244.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • 100_2240.JPG
    100_2240.JPG
    798.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_2226.JPG
    100_2226.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Just got mine and love it. Almost worth the almost 1 1/2 year wait just to get it but I'm pretty happy with the end result.
View attachment 15478View attachment 15479View attachment 15480View attachment 15482View attachment 15483

Just out of curiosity, does everybody have a different number for the back of their V.I.P. card? There is no number on the box like the last collector's edition so I was wondering if this was in place of that.

View attachment 15488

Trading card is different from the one we got last time as well.
View attachment 15489

And finally the actual game software looks nice. There are no DLC vouchers at all and the disc is different artwork as well so you can differentiate it from the vanilla release.

View attachment 15490View attachment 15491

Now I just need to figure out where to put all the anime related merch that comes out later this year.
Yeah you're right about the VIP card! Must be based on when you placed your order.
20220505_234026.jpg

Have to say, some these pics look pretty nice!

What's the black insert inside the PS4 game case? (An instructions manual? That would be dope!)

Also, is there anything inside the DC game case?

Have to say, some these pics look pretty nice!

What's the black insert inside the PS4 game case? (An instructions manual? That would be dope!)

Also, is there anything inside the DC game case?
That black insert is just the seizure health warning that comes with every PS4 game.

Nothing is in the DC case just like the last Collector's Edition DC case.

I got mine yesterday and it's really awesome.

I have one issue with mine though: The sword has some kind of dirt on it. I tried to carefully dry clean it with a cloth I use for my glasses but it didn't work. On one side it's very dirty and on the other it's fine. I'm pretty sad about it because I do like the quality of the sword because it's so heavy and metallic but it being in this shape is not great unfortunately. Everything else is fine in the box. I honestly mostly got this SE because of the sword, so I will try and contact LRG and see if they can hopefully exchange this one piece...20220510_095653.jpg

Attachments

• 20220510_095649.jpg
    20220510_095649.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
I got mine yesterday and it's really awesome.

I have one issue with mine though: The sword has some kind of dirt on it. I tried to carefully dry clean it with a cloth I use for my glasses but it didn't work. On one side it's very dirty and on the other it's fine. I'm pretty sad about it because I do like the quality of the sword because it's so heavy and metallic but it being in this shape is not great unfortunately. Everything else is fine in the box. I honestly mostly got this SE because of the sword, so I will try and contact LRG and see if they can hopefully exchange this one piece...View attachment 15626
Can't tell much, but would a can of compressed air help?

Back