Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

Can't tell much, but would a can of compressed air help?
No, it`s seems to be something a bit more gluey that is now hard and sticks out.

I had a hard time taking good pictures of it because it`s so small so I had my brother do some for me, which turned out a bit more detailed.

I did contact LRG though but it`s going to take time to receive a responds.

Attachments

• 20220511_074144.jpg
    20220511_074144.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
  • 20220511_074306.jpg
    20220511_074306.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
Yeah, you got a real crappy one. All the paint is off-line too. These aren't of high quality, I was just looking at mine to compare, but yours looks particularly sloppy.

Yeah, you got a real crappy one. All the paint is off-line too. These aren't of high quality, I was just looking at mine to compare, but yours looks particularly sloppy.
Honestly, I didn`t realise that the paint is a bit off. It wouldn`t be a big deal to me if the black residue wasn`t there. I`m really curious how LRG will handle this issue. I`ll definitely update this thread however it will get resolved.

At the top it's all the way off. It's bad.

I think this was what everyone feared, that after all this time lrg would send out some errors or something be damaged, and it was going to be a nightmare to deal with them. Feel really bad for you, tbh.

I tried to get a picture of mine but it's hard to get one with good lighting and macro.

At the top it's all the way off. It's bad.

I think this was what everyone feared, that after all this time lrg would send out some errors or something be damaged, and it was going to be a nightmare to deal with them. Feel really bad for you, tbh.

I tried to get a picture of mine but it's hard to get one with good lighting and macro.

Let’s see how LRG deal with it before freaking the guy out. No point in assuming the worst when they might be able to replace it with minimal fuss. I hope that’s the case.

Mine should be arriving tomorrow so I’ll check to see how the paint application is on it. I’ve bought from LRG before and never had any issues so hopefully this is the case again.

Got mine today. Very glad to recieve it. Honestly though, its not worth the asking price and feels very cheaply made. I do like the sword a lot though. The "posters" or cards are absolutely awful.

I give it a 4.5/10 or 5/10. If it wasnt for the complete disc, id give it a 4/10.

Happy to recieve a new bit of shenmue merch, but those are my honest thoughts. Not worth the asking price and no idea how it took this long to make. It feels very cheap. The box you recieve it in has an amazing design and awesome artwork. However it is the cheapest bit of cardboard i have seen in a long time. You will have to store this item somewhere safely and protect it as it can be easily damaged.

The additional complete soundtrack collection i got is very nice. Really like it. The presentation is nice and the slip covers are awesome. You get over 100 pieces of music and the overall quality of the product feels great. 8/10

Last edited:
Thanks for this. I must admit i'm quite disappointed with the "posters" and would've loved the Dreamcast case to have alternative Japanese artwork like the previous one. Part of me feels the moment has long since passed and I don't really feel the need to open mine (or at least for now). I do wonder what number I got (yours was really low!)

If they were A3-A4 mid range posters, having them all framed would've been great. I do love the toys though!

Has anyone put the disc in the console yet? I still have questions:

- Is the DLC on disc?
- Some Games with DLC on Disc have a seperate Icon to click on to install the DLC - Is it the same with this?
- When you put t he disc into t he console, does the game still require to download updates?
- If not can you press options on the game and see what info it has on the updat version to confirm it is upfdate on the disc?
- Does previous Shenmue III Save Data work on this version of the game?

Has anyone put the disc in the console yet? I still have questions:

- Is the DLC on disc?
- Some Games with DLC on Disc have a seperate Icon to click on to install the DLC - Is it the same with this?
- When you put t he disc into t he console, does the game still require to download updates?
- If not can you press options on the game and see what info it has on the updat version to confirm it is upfdate on the disc?
- Does previous Shenmue III Save Data work on this version of the game?
The only 2 I can answer are the first and last.

Yes, all the DLC is on the disc. And yes previous S3 save data works.

I received mine last week, still not open it. The outbox cardboard feels.. cheap. The only reason I bought it was because of the Complete Edition, the game with everything in disc and patched etc, but if they have released only the disc I would have bought that and not all the extras. That said is the last € I have spent in Shenmue III. You have to stop at some point.

Got my Complete Edition and vinyl set today.

I paid for the vinyl set with the additional signature artwork from Yu Suzuki, and just received the standard version instead.

Absolutely stunning service!

I heard on Reddit that this includes all of the Kickstarter DLCs as well. Can someone confirm?

Last edited:
Back