Shenmue III Gamescom 2019 Content

Some people said this lady popped-in like in the old games, but I don't think that is pop-in. She faded in because she was really close to the camera's border. Without her fading in, the camera would probably clip into her body. We don't want that now do we lmao

View attachment 3854
Some people said this lady popped-in like in the old games, but I don't think that is pop-in. She faded in because she was really close to the camera's border. Without her fading in, the camera would probably clip into her body. We don't want that now do we lmao

That's standard in most games when you swivel the camera a lot. Happens a lot in Judgement as well...just standard draw in.

Last edited:
omg i was wrong. Happy to see this morning something about Shenmue III happens last evening, i don't want to bet on yesterday evening, but happily i was wrong. Cool, so we are only 3 months away from playing Shenmue III @ home. It's like a beautiful dream. Nice to see that Yu-san was in Aachen. Maybe a video for the release-day of the game? We will see. I'm very excited to see what Simon and Gregor have to talk about Shenmue III. I'm very hyped for the next 3 months.;)

View attachment 3854

It's exactly what she did. She didn't pop-in. That's a trick a lot of games does. When a object gets to close to the camera, it fade away to not block the video.

Back