SHENMUE III - REVIEW ROUNDUP

I might’ve been a little too aggressive in my approach. I’m sure he had no idea she didn’t actually play the game, but then saw the typical Shenmue fanboys attacking him and his site and tuned out.

I’m guessing he just pays kids $25 to write reviews. I can barely navigate the site, so I don’t think they spend much on it. It’s poorly laid out and designed. I’m really surprised they’re included on a site like Metacritic.

He could at least say SOMETHING. Fanboys or no fanboys, the review is still illegitimate.

Ya know, if I get just a wee bit more ticked off, I'll make a video about this to my 65000 YouTube subscribers. Part of me would feel bad... But I think that could probably attract their attention.

Don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but in UK Edge magazine gave it 6/10, and Retrogamer gave it 72%

They are already on the list. If you have a photo of the score in Retrogamer, that'd be great. It can be used as a link.

The EDGE score is the one responsible for lowering the score from 70 to 69, and then the illegitimate score from RPG Site lowered it to 68 mumblemumblemumblemumble

Lol fair dues to him. Your channel must’ve scared him a little bit

He says he changed the review this morning though, that was before my channel was mentioned.

I must say it was handled with maturity from his side. Wish he would have said that he was investigating it earlier though.

I sent an email requestung Metacritic to remove the score. :)

how do we strike it from MC?

The review is still on Metacritic for some reason. Mumble mumble.

Back