Shenmue III - Spirit Of The Land (New TGS Trailer!)

Here's the bazaar thing about graphic whores, they really don't care about how good the graphics look, in of its self, they care about how graphically "powerful" the graphics are.

Care to elaborate further? What do you mean by how graphically "powerful" the graphics are?

As per the machine translated version of this Dengeki Online article, Ryo's jacket will get wet if he gets rained on, and will gradually dry once it stops. Oh, and that apparently the Chinese don't use umbrellas much.

Can't wait to see all the little details this game will have. I mean hell even Shenmue 1 has details that people haven't found and that game is twenty years old!

Care to elaborate further? What do you mean by how graphically "powerful" the graphics are?

Can't wait to see all the little details this game will have. I mean hell even Shenmue 1 has details that people haven't found and that game is twenty years old!

In basic terms, it means how much of a system's(system referring to PC/console chip set, not something that actually matters, like a game's systems) specs are needed to run the graphics.

Ahh what a brilliant trailer. The comments sections are very positive too with the typical refunders being downvoted to the bottom. It truly warms the heart.

Old build too like Spags says, I noticed the patch was too high immediately. So it bodes well for the final release!

This trailer is so beautiful! Like everyone says, complete Shenmue vibes throughout! :LOL: This really makes me think that after all these years of waiting, we’ll finally get the Shenmue lll experiences that Yu Suzuki had always envisioned.... with the spectacular graphics that come with modern day technology. The trailer shows off everything Shenmue is and was always supposed to be, and I cannot wait till November 19!

I hadn't even realised it, but this is the exact kind of trailer we needed. The environments are beautiful and it captures the Shenmue vibe perfectly.

My nosey son (he's nearly 3) insisted on watching too and his reaction was "Wow! Gosh" and he then proceeded to watch it about 4 or 5 times. I've only watched it twice... I think he's going to be a Shenmue fan!

My favorite part of the trailer. The characters don’t look wooden anymore.
One thing is for sure. Yu Suzuki spent as few resourses as he could in the trailers we've been getting.
The raising in the trailers quality, reflects the state of the game development.
Instead of sending money and time on creating good looking trailers from the beguining.
I think he did the right thing.

One thing is for sure. Yu Suzuki spent as few resourses as he could in the trailers we've been getting.
The raising in the trailers quality, reflects the state of the game development.
Instead of sending money and time on creating good looking trailers from the beguining.
I think he did the right thing.
Thanks for making the usual calls dude ;)

Back