Shenmue III - Spirit Of The Land (New TGS Trailer!)

Quick update on this. He has now watched it about 40 times and this afternoon insisted I built one of the chinese buildings out of duplo.

I should have filmed a live reaction with my son, he was so cute the first few times he watched it.

"WOW! gosh"
"Wow!"
"Nice music"
"Water"
"Sun"
"Flowers"
"What men doing?"
"Lady running!"
"Man and lady walking"
"Gone dark!"
"MOON!"
"People eating ninner"
"FIRE!"
"CHURCH!"
"Buildings"

"AGAIN!"

I mean, does anything else really need to be said?

Lol that's adorable, perhaps your son was a scholar in a past life or something :)

Keep rewatching the trailer imagining exploring all these new environments. I’m excited to get lost exploring various Shenmue locales once again!

Remember trying to locate Heartbeats bar for first time, or how overwhelming the Hong Kong section was?

Oh it gets even better actually. According to one interview awhile back, there's even more exploration area then in Shenmue 2.

Then while trying to decipher the worst subbing in history from this TGS interview with Yu Sazuki, the 2nd town/city is kind of divided into sections, each one opens up more then the last, so sounds like Shenmue 3 is going to have a much more rewarding progression system all around(between that, and the additions to the skill system, yea the progression aspect should feel better then ever).

Last edited:
Back