Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

This is fucking insane!! My heart wants the 11LP edition, but my head says go for the CD (which is very cheap for 6 CD's).

The Shenmue III soundtrack was a very weird one for me as I found there was too much overlap with old and new songs (which this record will essentially have), so my dream of having a Complete Shenmue I and Shenmue II soundtrack seems like it'll never happen. The OCD part of me would love to have them in 3 distinct packages.

But, seriously - this is weapons grade stuff here. It makes the Data Discs stuff seem incredibly half arsed in comparison.

Yeh this is fully mad lol Last thing I expected to see tbh!

I'd love to go for the $350 version but at the same time, I feel like that 6 CD is probably what I'll go for. I never use my Shenmue I (and soon to come Shenmue II) vinyl, as they are more of display pieces to me. The full vinyl set, in their sleeves, would be so damn awesome in that box though. Damn this is going to be a hard one for me to decide!

Amazing news all in all! Hopefully will raise a lot of money for Yu :D!

Man... I want the 11lp so bad... But it's like the price of a ps5 in Canada LOL. I'll maybe pick one or 2 of the vinyls up. The entire shenmue 3 soundtrack is my study music on youtube. It would be amazing to have it all in such clarity!

This is absolutely insane.

And try to convince yourselves something isn't afoot with this franchise. Anime, a ridiculous vinyl soundtrack...and you want to tell me Shenmue 4 isn't in development??

This is absolutely insane.

And try to convince yourselves something isn't afoot with this franchise. Anime, a ridiculous vinyl soundtrack...and you want to tell me Shenmue 4 isn't in development??
Yu Suzuki is using all means necessary to give Shenmue 4 the budget it needs :LOL:

The inner fanboy wants the 11 LPs and before playing S3, I would have jumped at the chance to buy it but considering S3 wasn't really my cup of tea and its soundtrack mostly recycled tracks from S1 and S2, I think I'll just go for the CD.

Which reminds me... I still haven't got my backer soundtrack CD and my capsule toys... And my slacker backer shirt... And my art book.

Back