Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

Was there any ETA on when limited run will ship btw? I can't remember.

I ended up going with the Full CD box set and the two LP Vinyl set when I ordered.

Was there any ETA on when limited run will ship btw? I can't remember.

I ended up going with the Full CD box set and the two LP Vinyl set when I ordered.
The shenmue 3 complete collectors edition updated on LRG saying it will ship Q2 2021 and I've seen April for the soundtracks on others sites. I think they'll hopefully all ship around that time.

Ordered mine, along with the Alien Storm soundtack.

Have to buy them from Germany now as Data Discs will no longer ship to EU countries. :-/

For you based in the UK it seems this website has the LP's

Is there anybody here from the UK willing to do me a favor? I would like to buy the glow in the dark Shenmue 3 vinyls but they don't ship to the US. Can someone from the UK purchase the item for me if I send the funds?

Is there anybody here from the UK willing to do me a favor? I would like to buy the glow in the dark Shenmue 3 vinyls but they don't ship to the US. Can someone from the UK purchase the item for me if I send the funds?
I was able to ship them to the US. Does it no longer list us as a country on there?

If it's gonna be delayed on LRG too, they better allow me to change address o_O

Sorry if this was covered already somewhere in this topic, but had anyone gone through and analyzed just how complete this definitive soundtrack is compared to the gamerips that are here on the Dojo? I bought the digital soundtrack, but off the top of my head, I noticed that Joy's theme was not included, despite the fact that it was used in Shenmue III. So now I'm left wondering, if that song was left out, how many other tracks might be missing? There were tons of songs ripped from the game files that weren't even in the game (but were recognizable as tracks from Shenmue I & II or Shenmue Online), and I'll be damned if my playlist is missing a single track!

Back