Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

Update :
I got the email. So the 11lp box set will ship from December 9th (they will get it on Dec 8th).

But : the Bailu & Niaowu vinyl sets are in hand and are beginning to ship right now !

Here is the part of their message in French, about shipping info : "Nous avons le plaisir de vous informer que les coffrets 6CD, 5LP et 6LP sont désormais en cours d’expédition et que les coffrets 11LP seront expédiés à partir du 9 décembre, vous serez notifiés par email dès que votre colis sera expédié."

Man I really hope we don't get post-Brexit charges. Seeing as we paid for it prior to Brexit (God, I hate typing that word), i'm hoping not, but not getting my hopes up.

Man I really hope we don't get post-Brexit charges. Seeing as we paid for it prior to Brexit (God, I hate typing that word), i'm hoping not, but not getting my hopes up.
Same. I think LRG is all paid upfront but not sure with BigWax

Mine is in my province and I just paid customs; it'll be here on Monday, most-likely (it says by EOD the 30th, but it won't take that long if it's already here).

Any communication from LRG on this yet?

8vGiGkn.png

One of my friends in the UK got their copy today. Mine has yet to arrive... :disrelieved:

It’s beautiful!
Runoid, could you send pics of the pages of the booklet, please ? Or just one with the cherry tree that serves as the cover of the Bailu vinyl set ? I would like to frame that artwork from the Vinyl booklet on the wall, but don't know if it's in there...

Also, when someone receives his signed version, it would be cool to see what the A4 poster looks like.

Thank you guys !

Bigwax LP set delayed until February 2022

View attachment 13543
So again, more info from third party companies, and LRG remains silent.

Not sure about everyone else, but it's pretty frustrating to spend around $400 usd for the 11 LP signed edition and feel like you're being left in the dark by LRG.

After this experience, Im certain of one thing: I'll never be purchasing from LRG again. Unacceptable communication to its customers.

Runoid, could you send pics of the pages of the booklet, please ? Or just one with the cherry tree that serves as the cover of the Bailu vinyl set ? I would like to frame that artwork from the Vinyl booklet on the wall, but don't know if it's in there...
The CD booklet doesn’t contain a picture of the tree.

It contains:
  • Japanese titles of the tracks
  • CD box cover picture (single-page)
  • A message from Yu Suzuki (English and Japanese)
  • Picture of the two mirrors in the cave (double-page)
  • A message from Digital Foundry’s John Linneman (English and Japanese)
  • A credits page

So again, more info from third party companies, and LRG remains silent.

Not sure about everyone else, but it's pretty frustrating to spend around $400 usd for the 11 LP signed edition and feel like you're being left in the dark by LRG.

After this experience, Im certain of one thing: I'll never be purchasing from LRG again. Unacceptable communication to its customers.
Yep. Especially when I only ordered from LRG because of their vague phrasing where they never directly say it will be available from multiple other outlets too. I could have some items already if I ordered elsewhere. Their communication is abysmal.

Also note how Big Wax are offering refunds in their message? Good luck getting that with LRG.

LRG's site now showing production as Q1 2022 for the 11LP Signed edition... Of course I had to search for the info, God forbid they update people who've already paid and been waiting over a year...

And, on top of that, I'm wondering now if the new vinyls will only be produced in Q1, and we'll be in the same situation why we've had to wait this long, they won't have a shipping container to ship them, soooo Q4 2022?

I appreciate the dojo interviewing that guy from LRG last month, but any good will he had is gone. I'm beyond disappointed with his company and their lack of transparency. He can't keep blaming someone else. I suppose the quality control during the manufacturing process is as bad as the communication from their "customer service" team. It sounds like QC didn't exist until final product was seen, AFTER the huge wait for the containers. I would 100% be looking for a refund if it were possible...

I know Big Wax said shipping Feb 2022 but IIRC the LP's were made in the Czech Republic so they would make it to France first.

The biggest issue here is the comms. Bigwax cracked out an email with some detail and offered refunds to those who want it. Annoying in the delay but there's a resolution, how many people ask for one I don't know.

LRG update the website. That, for me, is poor. Even if they emailed all customers to explain the situation that would do.

I'm happy to wait, but I can appreciate others may have had enough.

Back