Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

Yeah, still waiting for the shipping update from LRG. I ordered the 6 disc CD set and 2x LP through them so I have to imagine they will be posting soon? But I don’t know. My first time buying through LRG and I can’t say I’m really impressed. Their lack of customer updates is disheartening. At least other companies keep you in the loop but I haven’t heard a peep from LRG since I ordered from them.

I’ll keep waiting but I must say, doubt I’ll ever buy from LRG again. I understand the freight being out of their control given where the world is right now, but it doesn’t excuse their lack of customer updates and poor communication

1B6B517E-21E9-4F82-8312-290318BD2615.jpeg
A year later- finally here :) With the nice artwork and presentation I can forgive the somewhat scattershot track order! 😛 The selected vinyl set, a gift from my lovely partner, should be delivered tomorrow :)
EDIT: Is anyone else having issues getting Media Player/iTunes to get the CD info? Am I really gonna have to put the track titles manually myself?!

Last edited:
Mine arrived today which was lovely!

1638478132280.png

My only gripes are that the tracklisting is hard to read on the first 3 discs (white on yellow is not a good idea) and that many of the tracks are credited anonymously which I find rather disappointing.

When I burn this to iTunes, I want to have it so that tracks from Shenmue I and II are credited to those games as opposed to all of Shenmue III. Do I go so far as to tag Shenmue Online tracks as such or as Shenmue III as it's the first official release for those songs?

Did someone do a list of what song comes from what game? Some are obvious, but I don't have as keen an ear as others do. I think I recall a post saying a small handful of songs from the game were missing too. Was that the case?

Mine arrived today which was lovely!

View attachment 13548

My only gripes are that the tracklisting is hard to read on the first 3 discs (white on yellow is not a good idea) and that many of the tracks are credited anonymously which I find rather disappointing.

When I burn this to iTunes, I want to have it so that tracks from Shenmue I and II are credited to those games as opposed to all of Shenmue III. Do I go so far as to tag Shenmue Online tracks as such or as Shenmue III as it's the first official release for those songs?

Did someone do a list of what song comes from what game? Some are obvious, but I don't have as keen an ear as others do. I think I recall a post saying a small handful of songs from the game were missing too. Was that the case?
You may find this topic by @MetalSonic of interest :) https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/i...m-tracklisting-extra-tracks.3375/#post-113631

View attachment 13546
A year later- finally here :) With the nice artwork and presentation I can forgive the somewhat scattershot track order! 😛 The selected vinyl set, a gift from my lovely partner, should be delivered tomorrow :)
EDIT: Is anyone else having issues getting Media Player/iTunes to get the CD info? Am I really gonna have to put the track titles manually myself?!

Yup, did all 194 tracks manually, on iTunes. Between listening to everything first and watching the Saints/Cowboys game, everything took me about 4 hours lol (I DID skip many tracks; mainly just to see if the files were copied successfully into iTunes, with no errors). I agree with @bcdcdude that the yellow on white is TERRIBLE to read in lower light, but the brown backgrounds on discs 4-6 can be read a KM away :LOL:

I did not share it (selfish me, my apologies), simply because I don't have all the correct composers to each and I just put, "Sega AM2," as the artist, as they technically did everything, so as a generic artist, it works lol. But the composers... I guess that'll be the bigger task; someone identifying the specific composers to EVERY song. Maybe vgmdb will have it?

I did also have to input the artwork myself, as it could not be found by iTunes.

Last edited:
Yup, did all 194 tracks manually, on iTunes. Between listening to everything first and watching the Saints/Cowboys game, everything took me about 4 hours lol (I DID skip many tracks; mainly just to see if the files were copied successfully into iTunes, with no errors). I agree with @bcdcdude that the yellow on white is TERRIBLE to read in lower light, but the brown backgrounds on discs 4-6 can be read a KM away :LOL:

I did not share it (selfish me, my apologies), simply because I don't have all the correct composers to each and I just put, "Sega AM2," as the artist, as they technically did everything, so as a generic artist, it works lol. But the composers... I guess that'll be the bigger task; someone identifying the specific composers to EVERY song. Maybe vgmdb will have it?

I did also have to input the artwork myself, as it could not be found by iTunes.
Yeah, I ended up inputting all the track names manually too - didn't actually take as long as I would have thought! Just extremely odd that it managed to pick up the cover art for me...

That is really disappointing to hear that the cds don't have all the information.

The S3 soundtrack only had the Japanese titles. Why does this keep happening?

* I meant the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter soundtrack.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the digital version of the soundtrack? Does that have everything or would it still need to be updated manually?

Are you kidding me. Now even the cd on LRG is delayed until 2022? Why?! Guess I won't be seeing it in time for Christmas while everyone else gets it...
1638573551696.png
A little notice would be nice.

People in here have said that LRG will ship everything together at once. Those of us who ordered the special collector's edition with the dagger, looks like getting our stuff isn't anywhere in the near future.

People in here have said that LRG will ship everything together at once. Those of us who ordered the special collector's edition with the dagger, looks like getting our stuff isn't anywhere in the near future.
Yeah, literally zero idea when all my stuff will arrive because of that.

By the way, to the people interested in the A4 poster signed by Yu Suzuki, I asked for some details to Bigwax.

Usually the designs of the signed Bravewave posters are different from the main vinyl cover, and they are shown on the adverts. But it was not the case this time.

So : on one side of the poster, you will have the same cover as the 11lp box. Which is the new blue artwork done by Kenji Miyawaki.

For those who are not aware, those posters are always signed on the back of the main artwork, on a side that is coloured, and it will be the case once again. There, you will find the game title in artwork, the name of the artist and his signature. I have several of these, and framed them in A4 double sided frames.
Here are some examples of the back of those posters.

Screenshot_20210914-173238_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20210902-130432_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20210903-223337_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20210903-225719_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
BTW, if anyone is looking for a tracklist, the one on VGMDB for the vinyl, also applies to the CDs:

Yeah ! I could have received this some days ago from Bigwax, but I had another vinyl in my order that got delayed. I could finally move it to another order.

So, I prefer the Bailu's music and I already have tons of signatures from Yu-San. And because I really love this artwork the most, I ordered another empty box to put on my nerd wall (along with a signed Eric Chahi Another world vinyl, a Super Mario bros Movie vinyl, the three Fumito Ueda games including some prints on canvas, and the 2 first Shenmue : signed vinyl and signed poster for S2).

I will open it later, if you want some pics from the discs. Very excited about this release !!

View attachment 20211215_094259.jpg

Last edited:
Back