Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

2012 I think it was. I have the Akira statue they did which is fantastic.

Storm Collectibles do a nice line of figures and have the Golden Axe and Streets of Rage licenses... Hope they get a Shenmue one. Their figures are a decent size at 8" but it's the accessories that make them really stand out.

axel04.jpg

I've got the LanDi one and it's fantastic. The Ryo figure doesn't look that great. I'd still like to have it, but it's evident their quality increased exponentially between the time they did Ryo and Landi. I'm not even sure what year they released Ryo.

My understanding is they don't re-produce any of their models.
I'll look tomorrow but they did tease a new Ryo model a couple years back.

I'll find the Facebook post.

Ryo was released in 2013.

That's way before Shenmue merch was on my radar.

Hopefully with the way merch has been the last few months they'll make some new ones
I'm really curious about the anime merchandise. They tend to go overboard for that with other animes. I'm hoping they do the same for Shenmue.

I'll be going all out with this.

With all these side projects for a 'dead series', I suspect something might be brewing behind-the-scenes.

Hopefully with the way merch has been the last few months they'll make some new ones
I've got the LanDi one and it's fantastic. The Ryo figure doesn't look that great. I'd still like to have it, but it's evident their quality increased exponentially between the time they did Ryo and Landi. I'm not even sure what year they released Ryo.

My understanding is they don't re-produce any of their models.

As Thomasina said, they don't reproduce anything; F4F may have awesome figures, but they pissed Sega off (seemingly) and their customer service is absolute shit; horribly unprofessional, don't help out at all and basically flat-out lie to you.

At least they answered back lol.

And the Ryo figure absolutely looks great; have you ever owned it? If not, then you can't really say whether it looks good or not; he looks on-par with Lan Di in terms of accuracy to the games and the Phoenix Mirror bottom looks just as good as the Dragon Mirror bottom, despite the two statues being made about 5 years apart.

"Their Quality increased exponentially." No, it didn't; their first Sega All-Stars statue (Ryo) is just as well-made, well-painted and looks just as great, as their last Sega All-Stars statue (Lan Di).

I own all of them and while none of them are bad (NONE of them are), the worst one is probably NiGHTS or Akira.

2012 I think it was. I have the Akira statue they did which is fantastic.

Storm Collectibles do a nice line of figures and have the Golden Axe and Streets of Rage licenses... Hope they get a Shenmue one. Their figures are a decent size at 8" but it's the accessories that make them really stand out.

axel04.jpg

Damn, that is nice! It's just a shame they didn't do a cheaper 6" model. I want one, but don't know if I want to pay £85 for one.

Just to sow how out of touch they are; they are a business (a worldwide business at that) and their FB page is private.

Madness.

Damn, that is nice! It's just a shame they didn't do a cheaper 6" model. I want one, but don't know if I want to pay £85 for one.

That comes out to around $150.00 Canadian, with shipping (or more) :(

To have the Pound as your currency...

Just to sow how out of touch they are; they are a business (a worldwide business at that) and their FB page is private.

Madness.

That comes out to around $150.00 Canadian, with shipping (or more) :(

To have the Pound as your currency...
This is what it was...

Screenshot_20201024-171537_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just for additional info, I spoke to Brave Wave earlier today and they said that the external boxes for the 5LP and 6LP edition can be bought separately for those who are buying the 11LP boxset!

I can see myself spending almost €400 at this rate....
Thanks for this! Wonder if we also have the option to buy the cheapest vinyl set's box? I want everything!

Awesome chart.

Might grab that first vinyl option too, depending on the art. I bought the Data Disc options because they look beautiful. If these ones are just basic looking I might skip. Will have to wait to see the final version.

I have the F4F Ryo (limited Phoenix Mirror base) and it's fantastic. Unfortunately when the F4F Lan Di went on-sale I didn't have the cash on-hand (converting these things to AUD + shipping to Australia is always bad).

Anyway, I'll opt for the CD soundtrack. I'm sure I'll never get it out the box because I...don't play CDs anymore...but I want to support the effort and S3 in any way I can.

If I didn't have the YS signed artwork from the KS I would've been tempted by the signed vinyl, but as it stands vinyl on its own just isn't overly appealing to me. I have the SEGA Ultimate Mega Drive Collection vinyl and it just sits in my garage, probably warping due to hot/cold temperatures.

If I didn't have the YS signed artwork from the KS I would've been tempted by the signed vinyl, but as it stands vinyl on its own just isn't overly appealing to me. I have the SEGA Ultimate Mega Drive Collection vinyl and it just sits in my garage, probably warping due to hot/cold temperatures.
Man, I had that. I had that and the Dreamcast vinyl that JB did for the Dreamcast Collection. At the time I got rid of them because I wasn't into vinyl. Now, now I'm a hipster convert :D And now I kind of wish I kept those.

Really can’t justify that kind of expense right now. If this is really going to help the series, I’d rather Yu just asked for donations. It feels instead like a company with no regard for the franchise exploiting its fans. $50 for a signed poster is madness.

Back