Shenmue III to be featured in PlayStation Chinajoy press conference [August 1st, 5:30PM - 7:30PM CST]

Thanks, Spags. Can you PLEASE stick around until release date? lol many have posted for the past few weeks that your posts have been missed...

Thanks, Spags. Can you PLEASE stick around until release date? lol many have posted for the past few weeks that your posts have been missed...

Is their a fan club brewing here?

I must admit from the content of his posts, I tend to trust him. I think I could even be persuaded to march in to war with him.

I'm honestly curious to see how well Shenmue 3 does in China. Unless I'm mistaken China never got an official release of the Dreamcast. But to hear that there is a already a Shenmue fan base in China brings a smile to my face.

I'm honestly curious to see how well Shenmue 3 does in China. Unless I'm mistaken China never got an official release of the Dreamcast. But to hear that there is a already a Shenmue fan base in China brings a smile to my face.
China could singlehandedly save the franchise if it turns out to be a runaway success over there. There are not too many games set in the mainland so I could certainly see there being an interest in it.

What time would the live stream be Eastern time? Im really looking forward to see it.

Back