Shenmue III Trophies -- Story Trophies Hidden for Story Spoilers

U have to beat all high score games so if there’s 3 whack a mole u have to play all three to get the high score and once u get to the city part u have to play all machines and get the high score reason I kn this my friend has the trophy

U have to beat all high score games so if there’s 3 whack a mole u have to play all three to get the high score and once u get to the city part u have to play all machines and get the high score reason I kn this my friend has the trophy
thanks - do you just mean the arcade games? You don't have to do lucky hit etc etc?

Yes all the games that give u a ticket at the end that’s whack a mole the punching game the game with the little car on it and the other game which u have to press the direction pad and x square and circle and triangle button think that’s all of them

Yes all the games that give u a ticket at the end that’s whack a mole the punching game the game with the little car on it and the other game which u have to press the direction pad and x square and circle and triangle button think that’s all of them
Yeah well. I did this and did not get the trophy. Unless a high score means getting to the very end of every game rather than just beating the previous high score. That could be very tough for some games.

So I now have 10 completed requests in Bailu Village but no trophy...the description says "complete all key tasks". Anyone know if it pops after I climb the bell tower (i.e, everything in Bailu complete rather than just the side quest/requests)?
Yeah well. I did this and did not get the trophy. Unless a high score means getting to the very end of every game rather than just beating the previous high score. That could be very tough for some games.
Is there not an arcade in the second area with other games? I thought I saw a beat em up game in another thread?

That would make most sense?

Looks like I'm an idiot. I thought there was a trophy for bailu specifically but there isn't. Seems I wasted some time for nothing :p

Looks like I'm an idiot. I thought there was a trophy for bailu specifically but there isn't. Seems I wasted some time for nothing :p
Ha, well I'm not sure if there are extra games as I haven't got past bailu yet! Maybe keep a save before you leave!

if you leave Bailu and you've done all the side requests can you let me know if the trophy for bailu village pops? I've completed all 10 but not got the trophy yet so wondering if I need to actually finish the story tasks in Bailu first as well

Any good trophy guides up yet? From my searching it appears this thread might be the best bet so far for info!

Hi guys,

Posted this in the herb trophy thread but also relevant here in case you miss it:

Guys... I just got the bailu trophy!!! So so happy, still on my first run so I can now leave Bailu!

Can confirm you don't need to pick up more than one mushroom for the side quest - I now highly doubt it has anything to do with the side quests. You just need to keep looking for the normal herbs. Someone has done a guide collecting the ones from the map points. I was sure I did this but thought I'd follow the guide. On like the 6th or 7th herb on the first video I found one I didn't have and Boom, the trophy popped:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BMAB6BAgKEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
I was the jujube herb hidden behind the plant behind the rock at shenhuas house. I was so close to giving up! Only other thing I did was sell a load of sets of herbs as I read somewhere that this might help them spawn but I doubt this made a difference to be honest - the one I was missing was just super hard to find.

I've probably spent a couple of hours of my life running around behind her house. What a relief.

It is possible for those of you who want it. Hopefully we won't need to wait long for a video guide to take some of the tedium out of it, it was starting to ruin the game for me. Hopefully somebody makes a Niawao guide before I get to the end of that.

Think I might still be on for a platinum on my first play through. Better get fishing!

Good luck all

Yes keep going until the trophy unlocks u kn if ur on the last fights as u have to beat 3 fighters at the same time then after that u should unlock the trophy

All skill books Trophy...i've seen a full list from someone who claims to have gotten the trophy, I'm missing a couple that I can get from the Pawnshops: Breaking Wave, Spiral Cut, Maelstrom Strike, tiger combo & Eclipse Kick.

I just got Tigers Fury from beating everyone at the rose garden...

But on this list is a move called "Thunder Palm". It's the only one I can't account for - does anyone know where you can get it please?

All skill books Trophy...i've seen a full list from someone who claims to have gotten the trophy, I'm missing a couple that I can get from the Pawnshops: Breaking Wave, Spiral Cut, Maelstrom Strike, tiger combo & Eclipse Kick.

I just got Tigers Fury from beating everyone at the rose garden...

But on this list is a move called "Thunder Palm". It's the only one I can't account for - does anyone know where you can get it please?
Go up to the temple in naiow that the red snakes messed up, the one at the top of the hill, I believe I went in the evening. The old dude there will give you the move if I remember correctly

Go up to the temple in naiow that the red snakes messed up, the one at the top of the hill, I believe I went in the evening. The old dude there will give you the move if I remember correctly
This is correct. But, you need to get in, and find a choubu chan photo on the wall. Then, when you coming out, the master will give you the skill book.

Back