Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Tekken 7 (always Tekken 7)
PSN
danmann861
Steam
danielmann861
Thanks to TwiceOnSundays over at PSN Profiles forums for finding these and sharing them.

Here's the complete Shenmue III trophy roster. Story trophies are hidden so no fear for spoilers.

Game has 37 base trophies (37?) and a handful of DLC trophies as well.

Looks pretty reasonable as a whole. Getting all fish just depends on whether lures or weather effect what type of fish we catch. Looks like a grind, but doable with a bit of save scumming.

Full Roster
----------------------------------------------------

Platinum - Shenmue Hero

Bronze - Wild Wild Plant Hoarder
Collect all Herbs in Bailu

Bronze - Wild Wild Plant Master
Collect all Herbs in Niaowu

Silver - Expert Herbalist
Collected all available Herbs

Bronze - Rumored Rodman
Fished in all spots in Bailu

Bronze - Rumored Fisherman
Fished in all spots in Niaowu

Silver - Adept Angler
Fished in all available spots

Gold - Angler Extraordinaire
Caught 1,0000 fish

Bronze - Fat Cat
Owned over 1000 yuan

Bronze - Village Tycoon
Owned over 5,000 yuan

Silver - City Magnate
Owned over 10,000 yuan

Bronze - Novice Gambler
Owned over 20,000 tokens

Silver - Experienced Gambler
Owned over 50,000 tokens

Gold- King of Gamblers
Owned over 500,000 tokens

Bronze - Regular Shopper
Bought 10 items at a store

Silver - Super Shopper
Bought 100 items at a store

Gold - Shopkeeper
Bought 1,000 items at a store

Bronze - Capsule Fan
Collected 5 series of capsule toys

Silver - Capsule Star
Collected 15 series of capsule toys

Gold - Capsule Hero
Collected all series of capsule toys

Hidden

Hidden

Bronze - Good Karma
Completed all subquests

Hidden

Gold - Technique Master
Collected all skill books

Silver - Battle Master
Won against 36 people in the arena

Silver - High Score Master
Got the high score in all minigames

Silver - Chopping Master
Split 1,000 logs of wood

---------------------------------------------------------------------

01.jpg
02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg

Last edited:
That's true but still, i was shocked by the lack of trophy to beat Chai at the arcade. Would have added a bit more challenge.

Or the lack of trophies for beating Izumi and Eileen in SII (or for unlocking duck racing)

Although, I have a feeling they went for an easy trophy roster for those games in hope of selling it to Trophy Hunters. Because Trophy Hunters will buy easy trophy games to boost their score. So maybe they purposely went for the easy trophy list to get some of those types on board.

Doesn't look like any trophies are tied to difficulty which is good.

Indeed, I'm thankful for this.

I just, not hate, but roll my eyes at ones that require exorbitant amounts of cash or anything of that nature... hence me playing on easy.

Don't think 1,000 fish will be hard; if it literally works like

(drop in line, 1 second passes, catch fish) then spamming a bunch of button presses to get out of the menu, it shouldn't take more than a few hours at the most.

Now, if you have to fight the fish and all that... yeah lol.

(drop in line, 1 second passes, catch fish) then spamming a bunch of button presses to get out of the menu, it shouldn't take more than a few hours at the most.

Oh I didn't see the picture. By reading the text I originally thought I have to catch 10,000 fish. :eek:

I sent the person that posted the trophies originally a message asking about the fishing and he uploaded a quick video.

Doesn't look too bad if you pick the best rod.

So... does anyone know if Shenmue 3 will feature a New Game+ or Premium Adventure Mode like Yakuza? Or it's just like the first 2 games? I want to platinum it eventually but guess I will play it normally without focusing too much on trophies on my first playthrough.

Or the lack of trophies for beating Izumi and Eileen in SII (or for unlocking duck racing)

Although, I have a feeling they went for an easy trophy roster for those games in hope of selling it to Trophy Hunters. Because Trophy Hunters will buy easy trophy games to boost their score. So maybe they purposely went for the easy trophy list to get some of those types on board.

Yea when I heard about the trophy list for Shenmue 1+2, I was shocked what a joke it is. It doesn't incorporate a lot of the harder/secret things.

Back