Shenmue III Trophies -- Story Trophies Hidden for Story Spoilers

Full trophy roster including DLC trophies has been uploaded to the servers. :D

64 in total with DLC trophies.

Thoughts

There is literally a DLC Trophy for waiting 100 hours using the Chawan sign....it's Shenmue alright :D

I wonder if the DLC is just cut content from the game? There's one pack called Big Merry Cruise...I wonder if that's on the cruise ship from Bailu to Chobu?

Although the one with Zhang maybe sounds unique.

Last edited:

Full trophy roster including DLC trophies has been uploaded to the servers. :D

64 in total with DLC trophies.

Thoughts

There is literally a DLC Trophy for waiting 100 hours using the Chawan sign....it's Shenmue alright :D

I wonder if the DLC is just cut content from the game? There's one pack called Big Merry Cruise...I wonder if that's on the cruise ship from Bailu to Chobu?

These trophies especially the future dlc trophies will keep me busy for a long time.

I don't have any trophies yet...is this normal? I got the game yesterday, but even upgrading to v1.02 and playing this morning, nothing has come up!

It seems like it. Especially since we already have pictures of Zhang as if he was in the base game originally.

So... does anyone know if Shenmue 3 will feature a New Game+ or Premium Adventure Mode like Yakuza? Or it's just like the first 2 games? I want to platinum it eventually but guess I will play it normally without focusing too much on trophies on my first playthrough.

I can confirm the game does come with New Game plus mode. You carry over
all move scrolls, money, tokens. You can also decide to start at Baili or go straight to Niaowu

I wonder if you trade your capsules in whether it still counts towards the trophy? Or do you need to have every single capsule toy at once?
I'm case anyone is wondering I just unlocked the trophy for having 5 sets despite trading the ones I had in for moves scrolls. So need to hold onto them as long as you complete the set before trading

So... you need to get a whole set, then it counts, then without having all sets at the same time, I can sell them off... is that what you're saying?

IE: If sets 1, 3 and 5 are full, but sets 2 and 4 are still missing some, do I need to keep 1, 3 and 5 intact to get the trophy or can I sell off 1 or 3 and then once I get 2 and 4, the trophy will pop?

So... you need to get a whole set, then it counts, then without having all sets at the same time, I can sell them off... is that what you're saying?

IE: If sets 1, 3 and 5 are full, but sets 2 and 4 are still missing some, do I need to keep 1, 3 and 5 intact to get the trophy or can I sell off 1 or 3 and then once I get 2 and 4, the trophy will pop?

No you can sell them. so I got the trophy for five sets after I'd already sold off 4 complete sets and then got the last toy required to complete the 5th.

What I'm not sure of is if you need each set to be complete at once for it to count. For example I gave the white lure to the kid for the side quest but I THINK I had the full lure set when I did that. I wonder if I was missing the blue one for example and got that after I gave away the white whether it would still have registered as me completing the sets...

No you can sell them. so I got the trophy for five sets after I'd already sold off 4 complete sets and then got the last toy required to complete the 5th.

What I'm not sure of is if you need each set to be complete at once for it to count. For example I gave the white lure to the kid for the side quest but I THINK I had the full lure set when I did that. I wonder if I was missing the blue one for example and got that after I gave away the white whether it would still have registered as me completing the sets...

Gotcha, thanks for that!

And I think everyone on the planet had a full set of lures when they got the white one :ROFLMAO:

Back