Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Kingdom come Deliverance 2 is a guarantee.

Personally, i don't think its anything Shenmue related, and I think we shouldn't hype ourselves up

That said, if by some miracle, Shenmue 4 was announced, I'll happily make this face

lan di.PNG

Interesting tool for those of us with prying eyes. I can't seem to quite figure it out. Side-by-side comparison of page updates.

Some changes between last year & this year:

Seems like the only real change between the old site and new site is they hired a secretary/admin assistant or deleted the posting...also removed the office address, which I saw a while ago.

Trading in conspiracies and navigating things I don't completely understand, but...

Koch Japan's office is 3 minutes away (walking distance) from the address on Ys Net's whois, which is different than the address that used to be on the website. The site IS registered to Ys Net. There is no registrar or blocking in place.

Koch

141-0022
東京都品川区東五反田4−9−2
東五反田KBビル10階
Koch Media株式会社

Ys Net

ADDRESS REMOVED
An interesting coincidence?
I leave it in your hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
A 3 minute walk, though...

Last edited:
People might say Shenmue 3 is more boring than watching paint dry, but I say reading fake, predictable Shenmue parodies is more boring than watching Ryo Hazuki fail at a thousand rounds of Pail Toss.

It's actually quite impressive how well they got the nuances of the dialogue down haha

I thought you had to go back to Shenhuas home. Play the flute made from the wood of the Shenmue tree. That will transport you to the light village where you fight dark Ryo, but you can only use punches! That will spawn a treasure chest with the shield of seven stars, and combining that with the sword of seven stars, Ryo can then steal a car to rob the bank of Baisha. That's when he is finally able to have the money needed to buy Chinese lessons to read the scroll that was in the Hazuki Dojo all along, and defeat Lan Di.

ADDRESS REMOVED
Appears to be the location of the new Ys Net office... if the Whois is real. Maybe it’s just a web host. I can’t make anything out of this. Slow news day, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw bored out of my mind on a very delayed flight. I wish I could actually come to a conclusion. I get so excited when I stumble upon some meaningless clue and then it all crashes down when I discover I can do nothing with the clue.

Btw bored out of my mind on a very delayed flight. I wish I could actually come to a conclusion. I get so excited when I stumble upon some meaningless clue and then it all crashes down when I discover I can do nothing with the clue.
An interesting find, but i’m not that comfortable with these addresses being so freely and publically shared around. I’m sure YsNet want to keep a low profile, and I know people are going to go out of their way to hunt for tiny bits of new information. But it’s a little too far I think to track and trace intricate details like this. I don’t mean to cause any offence, it just doesn’t quite feel right keeping these addresses out publically with google map directions etc! So I’ve edited out the addresses. Again thanks for the interesting info, which i’ve kept up in your posts, I just removed the specific addresses to keep it a bit more private 😇

It's fake but there is one specific thing about this that i really would like in Shenmue IV, is about Ryo meditating, it could be a mini game or like Sergeynest said in his last video.

Meditation and training Tai Chi could be beautiful additions. I really hope this will be in Shenmue IV.

Meditation.png
Image by Sergeynest

An interesting find, but i’m not that comfortable with these addresses being so freely and publically shared around. I’m sure YsNet want to keep a low profile, and I know people are going to go out of their way to hunt for tiny bits of new information. But it’s a little too far I think to track and trace intricate details like this. I don’t mean to cause any offence, it just doesn’t quite feel right keeping these addresses out publically with google map directions etc! So I’ve edited out the addresses. Again thanks for the interesting info, which i’ve kept up in your posts, I just removed the specific addresses to keep it a bit more private 😇
All good. Thanks for explaining.

Back