Shenmue ll Kowloon map?

I too would like to know if someone has made one - I have considered having a go myself, but my graphic design skills aren't the greatest :p
There is an entire Kowloon map provided with the Japanese Shenmue II Complete guidebook however (on a poster with the Aberdeen/Wan Chai map on the other side) - could have a go scanning it...

I too would like to know if someone has made one - I have considered having a go myself, but my graphic design skills aren't the greatest :p
There is an entire Kowloon map provided with the Japanese Shenmue II Complete guidebook however (on a poster with the Aberdeen/Wan Chai map on the other side) - could have a go scanning it...
please do so :)

So after a bit of a fight with my scanner (the poster with the maps is bigger than A4) - I managed to come up with this! The scan quality isn't the best but decent enough. The English text has been added by myself - I'll get round to adding a list of all the numbered locations eventually :)
Anyone want to have a hand at tidying it up please feel free! I'm determined to get a decent Kowloon map out there!

Attachments

• Kowloon map - Copy.jpg
    Kowloon map - Copy.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 224
Another version of the Kowloon map - this is from within the book itself rather than the map poster, so a bit easier to scan! I've put the location names in English.
And I'll get to those Guilin maps soon :)

Attachments

• kowloon-map-smaller.png
    kowloon-map-smaller.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 164
Back