Shenmue Music box + signed partition available

I thought they were initially scheduled to ship in November? Have they just been pushed back to late Nov instead of early Nov?

I'm pretty stoked for this one. I initially wrote it off due to the price, but once I ordered one I figured it'll be pretty nice once I get my hands on it.

I swear I saw two separate accounts in the past week either tweet or retweet about this music box but now that I'm home and going through my timeline, I can't find it at all. I even thought I saw Yu Suzuki's account comment on it. I can't find it going through the Dojo's twitter account either. I thought I liked both tweets too.

Am I dreaming or has someone been tweeting about this lately? Or maybe someone just retweeted some old tweets? Anyone seen this on their timeline recently?

I swear I saw two separate accounts in the past week either tweet or retweet about this music box but now that I'm home and going through my timeline, I can't find it at all. I even thought I saw Yu Suzuki's account comment on it. I can't find it going through the Dojo's twitter account either. I thought I liked both tweets too.

Am I dreaming or has someone been tweeting about this lately? Or maybe someone just retweeted some old tweets? Anyone seen this on their timeline recently?
We tweeted a reminder about the delay into November on it on the 4th but that it should be shipping this month.

I've emailed Wayo to ask what's going on.

I might be losing it. Swear I'd seen two separate tweets in the past week (after the Halo anniversary) and I've now gone through all my feeds and can't find anything. I seem to recall a Shenmue_official account that tweeted it or something.

It may have all been a dream. I remember putting it in the back of my mind because I thought an update would follow soon. I feel very confused right now. Perhaps I had a dream of myself being at work scrolling through twitter and coming across these two tweets? This is really weird.

And I went all the way back to November 4 to find your tweet. Either it was a dream or I've had some kind of massive lapse of time.

Have you ever seen a tweet where Yu Suzuki commented on the music box?

I might be losing it. Swear I'd seen two separate tweets in the past week (after the Halo anniversary) and I've now gone through all my feeds and can't find anything. I seem to recall a Shenmue_official account that tweeted it or something.

It may have all been a dream. I remember putting it in the back of my mind because I thought an update would follow soon. I feel very confused right now. Perhaps I had a dream of myself being at work scrolling through twitter and coming across these two tweets? This is really weird.

And I went all the way back to November 4 to find your tweet. Either it was a dream or I've had some kind of massive lapse of time.

Have you ever seen a tweet where Yu Suzuki commented on the music box?
Honestly I haven't seen anything from Yu Suzuki's Twitter about it. There was this tweet from Ryuji on 4th July saying he was signing the scores:

He also retweeted our competition from September to win one.

Other than our tweets about it, certainly recently, I've not seen anything else.

Well that's good to hear. Look forward to getting my email soon.

My only complaint is I do not like these items shipping in December. It's so busy for postal services this month, it amps up the risks of stuff getting lost. I think I said the same thing last year at this same time but I can't recall what was being shipped. Was it the kickstarter stuff?

This is coming from France. I wonder how long it will take to get to Canada.

Anyone else having to pay 55 in duty/tax before you receive your order? Any other month it wouldn't be an issue but right on top of Christmas, I didn't need

Anyone else having to pay 55 in duty/tax before you receive your order? Any other month it wouldn't be an issue but right on top of Christmas, I didn't need
Yep mines just come through.

Got my email confirmation today. Really excited to get this thing. No idea how long it will take to get here. I'm sure you'll already have an unboxing video posted long before mine arrives. Looking forward to seeing it (assuming you post one for dojo).

Got my email confirmation today. Really excited to get this thing. No idea how long it will take to get here. I'm sure you'll already have an unboxing video posted long before mine arrives. Looking forward to seeing it (assuming you post one for dojo).
There will be one for the Dojo by the end of the week :)

DHL just sent me a notification that they have it. It's expected to arrive next week on December 15 and I have all of next week off from work. Super stoked now. That would be amazing if it arrived before Christmas.

I wanna drop the 300 on it, but I'm still on the fence about it.

Back