Shenmue Music for use as Wedding Ceremony Waiting/Background Music.

spud1897

Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Destiny 2, Shenmue HD ;)
PSN
spud19870
Evening all,

I'm lucky enough to be getting married in November and the fiancee has allowed me to choose the background music for the before the ceremony starts.

Naturally Shenmue came to mind. I've chosen 4 songs so far
Memories of distant days
Nozomi's confession
Parting Tears
Idle Seasons

I need 3/4 more and wanted some ideas of other similar Shenmue music that would go with those.

Happy to consider other similar stuff from elsewhere too.

Thanks in advance :)

Congrats! I think something like Yuzo Koshiro's arrangements would be nice, might be a bit overdramatic tho? Another good one would be The Place Where the Sun Sets. If you want something lively then Flower Girl or Duck Racing maybe :)

I got to this part after my last day of work and my coworkers making a farewell party to me. I wasn't "fired" per se (just ended my internship and got work elsewhere) but still.

EDIT: err I posted this in the wrong thread apparently... anyway, nice going man, make sure to enjoy your wedding ^^

Last edited:
Congratulations! Bright Morning in Guilin could be a nice choice. If all else fails, just play the Cool z theme on loop.

I really wish Theater from the Shenmue Passport had more variation; it always struck me having a bit of a wedding atmosphere.

Wish was mentioned, but I'd wager think the karaoke version has a particular charm. So too, I second Where the Sun Sets. This is a particularly nice version:

(If all else fails, just play Bar London on maximum volume for an hour. Some weird guy will be way too into it.)

Really, though, congratulations.

Awesome guys thank you :)

Back