Shenmue Series Chillout Evenings - Let's Play of Shenmue games

Double-Dipping tonight as I continue with another Shenmue Chillout Session! Feel free to pop by and say hello :)

Thanks for saying so :) It's the first time I've properly Streamed anything so it's appreciated :) I am intending to do Shenmue II next, I would prefer to use my Xbox version in my 360 but the setup is proving to be difficult... I'll have a play around tonight to see what I can arrange :)

Alright another evening with Shenmue 2! Taking my time and exploring the game. Feel free to pop by and say hello :)

Jumping into Shenmue 2 again this evening, slight headache so not sure if it will be a long stream but feel free to say hello!

Last edited:
Continuing with Shenmue 2 Tonight, reaching 2 weeks until the big day with Shenmue 3!

Last edited:
Starting a Bonus Stream Tonight on Shenmue2 I beat Wan Chai without seeing the Fang Mei Birthday scene! So before I move onto Kowloon, I'll load a prior save and see about getting them this time!

Last edited:
Jumping on Stream again - Looking to try get the Fang Mei Birthday scene, so will be playing a bit differently tonight :)

Continuing with some more Shenmue 2 - Exploring more of Kowloon as we reach eerily close to Shenmue 3 (9 DAYS!)
Feel free to join and say Hi :)

Last edited:
Another night, another Shenmue 2 Stream! Only 8 Days left to the release of Shenmue3 getting my priorities set and hoping to be out of Kowloon by the weekend! About to begin, feel free to say hi ^_^

Last edited:
Just one week until Shenmue 3 is a reality... & We're still not done with Shenmue 2 yet!!! We're in Kowloon and going to bust up some Street Fighters (No not that kind!) Feel free to say Hi :)

Last edited:
Heard the Launch Trailer for Shenmue 3 Is Out There! I don't think I can bare it so I am just going to immerse myself in Shenmue 2 :p Feel Free to say Hi ^_^ (Aiming to beat Kowloon tonight!):

Last edited:
Tonight we're playing Shenmue 2.5 - Yes, I believe the Guilin Section to be beyond Shenmue2 & The perfect prologue for what's to come in Shenmue3 Feel Free to say Hi :)

Last edited:
I didn't highlight it much at the time as we we're all playing the game for ourselves, but I Streamed my Playthrough of Shenmue III too! I'll leave the 1st Video below, that should open the Playlist for all of the recordings:

Back