Shenmue Sucks and here's why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shenmue isn't that good as you all think. The game makes you have to wait for every single shop or person each time throughout the day which causes major affects towards playing. I don't know where I am going.

Plus the English voice acting is better. aND IT'S NOT BECAUSE IT'S PART OF THE "CHARM"

Shenmue isn't that good as you all think. The game makes you have to wait for every single shop or person each time throughout the day which causes major affects towards playing. I don't know where I am going.

Plus the English voice acting is better. aND IT'S NOT BECAUSE IT'S PART OF THE "CHARM"
I'm not sure whether this is a serious post or not but walking in after 10 minutes of joining a Shenmue fan group and saying the game sucks is probably not going to endear you. In fact its trolling and a poor attempt at that.

Shenmue 1 has some pacing issues and a lack of a wait function agreed. However this is rectified in Shenmue 2. So I'd suggest a bit more constructivitiy before posting in that manner.

Opposing views are welcomed. Coming across with what looks to be an attempt to deliberately wind people up isn't.

Upon further investigation this is a troll account and has therefore been banned permanently.

We of course welcome discussions of all types but the above is not tolerated here. Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back