Shenmue Trivia

How many vending machines can be found in the first game?

How many vending machines can be found in the first game?
Are we talking drink vending machines or capsule toys? Or both?

1 Drink Machine in Sakuragaoka (next to the Abe store)

4 Drink Machines in Dobuita (?) (1 near the barber as you walk down from Sakuragaoka, 1 near the arcade, 1 near the Mahjong parlor, 1 outside the Tomato store) -- not sure about that one

5 in the Harbour (1 near the bus shelter as you walk into the harbor, Inside the harbour lounge, outside warehouse 12, near Hokuhoku lunches and one close to Tom's Hot dog stand)

Capsule toys

Sakuragaoka: 2 outside the Abe Store
Dobuita: 2 outside the Arcade
New Yokosuka Harbour: 3 inside the Harbour Lounge.

(I think)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

How much does the Machine Gun Fist scroll cost and where do you buy it?

I agree with everything you said except the soda machine by the Mahjong parlor...don't remember that one. But we'll see who is right!

Machinegun Fist is 500HKD and is in the Tiger's Eye Military Surplus in the Thousand White Bldg.

I'll wait to ask a question to see who was correct with the vending machines.

Well done everyone!

There is a game in Shenmue that was never actually released...what is it? It is kind of a trick question...

Probably a fairly easy one: There are four fountains in Kowloon that are related by something. What do they represent?

No idea. The CYM symbols?
That's on the right track, but not exactly what I was looking for. What's the commonality between those two things?

What is the name of the the "magical" technique Shenhua uses to escape from the thugs in the Project Berkley video?

Back