Shenmue Watch Collection

If anyone's interested, there's a nice one on eBay with a day left on the clock. It's already at $150.

(NB: I have nothing to do with these listings. Just posting them as PSAs. If they're annoying, I'll happily stop. :D)
No, please continue. I am looking for an affordable one. Doesn't matter if the dial is black or white. Thank you for bringing my attention to these beauties.

I don't expect to have much success but I've started checking the thrift stores that I go to. Never know what one might find...

I don't expect to have much success but I've started checking the thrift stores that I go to. Never know what one might find...
I’m in the same boat as you on that front. I don’t go to thrift stores extremely often, but when I do, I always look, and I haven’t seen one yet.

Has anyone else noticed on these watches the hour pointer for the alarm fouls on the hour hand? Doesn't seem to cause any harm, just a small design flaw, I guess.
6787094464.jpg

I picked this up cheap a couple of years ago and wear it regularly.

No idea what model it is, obviously it's different to the in game one but it's close enough for me.
Looks good! This is the T43391.

@stobbart_21, the T47902 is a beefier but pretty similar watch with the same Easy Set movement. Looks like this:

1633909518677.png

Alert alert! This is a gorgeous black variant. One of my favorites. Insanely tempted to buy this myself, but I figured I’d share here. I have one of these.

Black version available with original strap, but in heart-breakingly poor condition unfortunately.
Might make a nice restoration project though.

LINK

👀🍿

This price is obscene. The strap looks new (likely bought from the same seller I bought my two straps from), but the case is in terrible condition for this price.

Back