Shenmue World Issue 1 Kickstarter!

Was I the only one that noticed the writing on the spine of the CD? Reminds me of my old power rangers VHS tapes where the full set spells out the series name. Really hoping you can work something out with Richard Cartlidge for one of the future CDs.
Thanks for noticing! Will look a little awkward if only one magazine is produced :oops:...but looks like we're well on the way to making this a series. The actual spine layout should match up finally with issue 10, so a long ways off, but hopefully this is something that can happen in the future! Retro Gamer inspired, and Scribe inspired this idea :)

FAWK YEAH! Just backed the project. Like that guy in the comments on the Kickstarter page, I, too, am interested in acquiring a second copy. One for reading, one for keeping pristine.
Will be adding this a little later! Did some more shipping research and it will be possible to do 2x copies for those fans that would like to do so!

Okay guys as we're nearing the goal I just finished up researching the shipping costs for 2x copies, if your in the uk, no extra cost, if your in the EU it's Β£1 more, i've added countries that are in Europe but not in the EU to both reward tiers, the only places I couldn't do because people had already backed were Switzerland, Russia and Norway. I have contacted backers from Switzerland first to cancel their pledges to see if it will allow me to change the shipping as they went in the Rest of the World bracket by mistake! For the US it's Β£31 for 2 copies, so should save you a bit of money, if you cancel 1 of your other pledges @BruceWayne911

Weight wise I can't do 3 grouped together, because Royal Mail's limit is 2kg. After the kickstarter is over and I go to post your 3 copies bud, if I can group them and use a different service. I'll refund you whatever postage is saved. I'll remember it as you'll probably be the only guy to have 3 to the same address :)

Hope that helps guys! Thanks again!

FUNDED!!

Thank you everyone for supporting.

Time to celebrate

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

This looks amazing! Great work as always, James. I will definitely be backing it very soon.

I love the Suka Pass app, but another idea could be the biographies of all the residents in book form (perhaps each issue could do A-D, E-H etc)?
This gives me another idea. I think it would be great if a future issue included the 700 Shenmue II character profiles from @Miles Prower's Shenmue II Character Database, especially since these have never been available in print form (in English).

So now we have Shenmue 3 Steam release, Shenmue 3 Definitive Soundtrack, Shenmue anime and Shenmue World magazine coming to us in the near future. This is so exciting, but now we have to do the one thing Shenmue fans hate to do...WAITπŸ˜žπŸ˜“πŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ™ƒπŸ€ͺ

Back