Shenmue World Issue 2 Kickstarter!

any update on this cause i'm curious and will be going out of town this weekend...

Hello everyone!

Thanks so much for all of your patience with myself over the last 3 weeks. The magazines have arrived as expected and you will be happy to hear that they are no longer pink!

259ca5ab6d3a323a81d2e02510b387a1_original.jpeg

Shenmue World Issue 2 Arrival​

Infact, i'm over the moon with how these turned out and I really hope everyone will love them too when they start to arrive over the next few weeks. Here is a look at the gorgeous cover and all of it's shines!

So work starts again for me now as I begin to finish packaging everyone's copy of Shenmue World Issue 2 along with all of the other extras. This is going to be another long process as we begin the grueling shipping stage, but I hope to have everyone's copy ready to go by the end of this week and will begin getting these sent out next week. In light of this, I will again close the address change option, so you'll probably get another email informing of this change. If you have moved home recently, please make sure your address is correct to avoid any delays or failed deliveries!

I'll probably update everyone again once these hit the postal services.

Cheers and all the best!

James.

Have they started shipping?

No worries if not, it's just I had an email from Royal Mail today saying they have my package and will deliver it tomorrow and I'm confused, because I haven't ordered anything, so I am trying to work out what it is :unsure:

Have they started shipping?

No worries if not, it's just I had an email from Royal Mail today saying they have my package and will deliver it tomorrow and I'm confused, because I haven't ordered anything, so I am trying to work out what it is :unsure:
They have started shipping.

Had a quick look through it and can't emphasise enough how amazing it is. Once again, just another job well done on a brilliant fan project. So much detail and care has gone into it and it's super impressive how it has all come together so perfectly.

The quality is unreal, and all the extras are just so thought out and executed the best they could be. My favourite is probably the envelope and Guilin art cards.

I had a quick read of the Corey Marshall interview and it's great with some nice details from his time recording the series.

It really has to be the best fan magazine series ever made. The detail and care is unmatched.

Amazing work again @James Brown.

Wasn't you giving tracking numbers out I thought? Or am I confused because I was not aware it shipped already and was wondering if mine got sent. Well. Guess I'll check the mail.

Wasn't you giving tracking numbers out I thought? Or am I confused because I was not aware it shipped already and was wondering if mine got sent. Well. Guess I'll check the mail.
James was getting them all into his system and then next week should be in a position to give tracking to those who ask for it.

Just got home and was happy to see my copy arrive. A stellar job as always. I can't wait to read this at the weekend :D

1658442644485.png

Everyone involved deserves a jaffa cake or a chocolate digestive (McVite's or above) ❤️

Yeah, I was curious @James Brown could I get a tracking number. I have a mailman who is too fucking lazy to put the mail in the right boxes. I'd appreciate it.

yes i want a tracking number too if possible

My copy arrived today. To be honest I am not a collector in any sense of the word but I just wanted to support the wonderful work @James Brown and the community especially after not being able to support the 1st issue.

Qw4xLde.jpg

Just leafed through this and love the quality of the travel cards. Great work all around

Back