9.) Cherry Blossom Wind Dance
10.) Sign Straightening
11.) Iron Palm Practice
12.) Smashing The Rock
13.) Fangmei's Photo
14.) guilin's intro
15.) Guilin Arrival
16.) Morning Mist wave

Top of my head that I can remember. My gosh, such phenomenal tracks. Used only once in the entire game but leaves quite a lasting impression. This is one heck of an Ost. Any other that I missed and U guys can remember? :love:

Helping Kame-san is technically not entirely a one time track. It is also used for the Total Net Ranking on the Passport Disc.
But the thing is, only the first bit is the same, the one on the Passport Discs greatly evolves and gets totally epic!

Helping Kame-san is technically not entirely a one time track. It is also used for the Total Net Ranking on the Passport Disc.
But the thing is, only the first bit is the same, the one on the Passport Discs greatly evolves and gets totally epic!

Oh Nice. Even better for sure.(y)

Am I the only one who goes into Rolling it on Top and Bird, Wind, Flower, & Moon Mini-games just to listen to their themes?:giggle:

What's the name of the song playing at the end of part I when Ryo is leaving the Hazuki Residence for the last time?

From what i can recall the song of the opening cutscene ''The Initiator'' is not used more than once in Shenmue 1 right? (Not counting Shenmue the Movie and the S1 summary video in S2)

It's really amazing how deep Shenmue's soundtrack is. The attention to detail and depth wasn't forgotten even when it came to the music!

Guizang teaching the Swallow Kick.
That track has strong Last Window vibes

A lot of Shenmue music pops into my head regularly, but this one is probably the most minor one that does!

I seem to remember this being used in a Shenmue Online trailer that showed quite a lot of gameplay...might see if I can dig it up...

Back