Not open for further replies.

Jibby

πŸ‡
Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
the waiting game.
Shibuya Productions has just tweeted out a no-context image of the PC Gamer Show press conference times:

Cedric has also been retweeting the PC Gamer Show countdown tweets on his personal account.

What do you guys think? If we're to see anything Shenmue related at E3, could this be the place?

Anyone know what other PC products they are actually involved in that they would want to tease in this fashion - knowing that most followers of both Shibuya and Cedric, atleast from my point of view are Shenmue invested?

According to the Shibuya Productions website, other than Shenmue III, they have involvement with 3 games:
  • SwapTales: LΓ©on! (Educational children's game. Probably not this lol)
  • Epic Loon (Released last year, but could be due a content update or something)
  • Crazy Dreamz (Some kind of 'make your own 2D game' thing)
Of course, there could also be unannounced projects too.

If it's not Shenmue III, it'll be something not currently announced. Shibuya's other game projects have all been released already.

Astro Boy is the other game they mentioned in Monaco. That could surface here too.

Aren't they only doing a TV series and a manga for that?
I'm sure they mentioned a game in Monaco.

I could be talking utter shite but I'm sure that's what they said lol

Epic Loon and Crazy Dreamz were both released last year with no fanfare. I doubt either of those will be featured at E3. Shenmue seems the most likely to me.

I have kept repeating it, and now I'm 98% certain that my theory of Shenmue 3 being at PC Gaming show will turn out correct. What other in production games are Shibuya Productions doing? They do anime/manga but I can't think of any otherof their games that are "Into production" except Shenmue 3.

Here is Shibuya Production's project page. http://www.shibuya-productions.com/en/projets.html

I don't really expect anything that says "Finalized", "Anime", or "Manga" or "TV Series" to show up at a PC Gaming show. So, the only game I see that says "Into production" is Shenmue 3, so unless they announce a brand new game, that is what I expect to be there.

Last edited:
Wow, this will be the first time I watch the PC show then :p - My PC is still Windows 7 and can just about run a low end PS2 spec title :p Glad to hear that Shen3 is more likely than there other productions. I get home from work just in time too!

Yeah, I'm pretty convinced too. Cedric doesn't usually tease this much outside of Shenmue so I reckon the chances are fairly high.

Maybe I'm overanalysing it, but combined with the ';)' in this tweet:

I'll be tuning in for sure.

im at work until 9pm, monday - wednesday :(

I'll be avoiding the internet like the plague till i get home........or at least i'll try. I wanna experience everything fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back