SIII Screenshots

From screenshots the modded original camera looks superior.

@Amir what’s your experience replaying the game with all the PC mods, especially original camera?

From screenshots the modded original camera looks superior.

@Amir what’s your experience replaying the game with all the PC mods, especially original camera?

I couldn't go back to the default camera now, for sure. Only glitches in a couple of places for a second or so, such as when initiating conversations, but overall it's a huge improvement in my opinion. Might play around with bumping up the FOV. I wasn't able to do so for the screenshots with the FOV slider in Ansel, not sure if that's because of the mod or not.

I couldn't go back to the default camera now, for sure. Only glitches in a couple of places for a second or so, such as when initiating conversations, but overall it's a huge improvement in my opinion. Might play around with bumping up the FOV. I wasn't able to do so for the screenshots with the FOV slider in Ansel, not sure if that's because of the mod or not.

More reason to reserve playthrough until I can sign back up to Shadow. Thanks for heads up.

Damn I wish I could redeem my backer code for that jacket skin on PC--. That's hot stuff.

Have you tried recently? It didn't work for me until about a month after launch.

Have you tried recently? It didn't work for me until about a month after launch.
I backed it for a physical PS4 version, but bought it on PC at launch to play. I didn't think the backer DLC would be platform specific. :(

cool, i never knew chai had a room in shenmue 3. where was it?

also what does that letter say?
It was in one of the 3 locked rooms when you save Shenhua's father during the old castle part. For the letter idk, maybe someone here can shed some light on it.

Reactions: red
It was in one of the 3 locked rooms when you save Shenhua's father during the old castle part. For the letter idk, maybe someone here can shed some light on it.
so its a hidden area? i know blumue is pretty good at finding the secret areas.

so its a hidden area? i know blumue is pretty good at finding the secret areas.
it's not hidden, you just need to inspect the first and second doors before you get to the one with Shenhua's father. If you go to door number 3 first you missed your chance.

Back