Silent Hill 2 is 18 years old

Tho I'm not a fan personally, I've always respected this franchise for what it's brought to the table for the horror genre. Sad Konami is treating one of their best Ips like trash tho.

And yes, I did watch a relative beat a few of these games back in the day. Gave me quite a few scare even as a bystander. haha.

God I'd love a means to play all four Team Silent games on modern consoles (that awful PS3/360 HD Collection doesn't count).

Resident Evil has been amazing at making all the games in the mainline series accessible on current consoles, why not Silent Hill?

God I'd love a means to play all four Team Silent games on modern consoles (that awful PS3/360 HD Collection doesn't count).

Resident Evil has been amazing at making all the games in the mainline series accessible on current consoles, why not Silent Hill?

The PC version is really the best way to go using modern hardware. I've love to see a proper HD port but I'm fairly certain Konami is done with this franchise (and specifically the original 'Team Silent' titles).

I remember saw/read somewhere on SNS that Team silent still wants to make new SH games if Konami lets them. Why not let them revive the IPs for the anniversary? Its a head-scratcher moment for sure.

I haven’t heard that, but I would LOVE to see Team Silent come back together to make another game, as long as Konami gave them total creative freedom (like the first two games).

On a side note, I made a Silent Hill 2 track for Trials Rising:

I am more a old School RE fan, but I really enjoyed playing Silent Hill 1 to 3. The second game in the Franchise, has the Honor to be considerd as the only Horror game that realy made my scared. It just had a perfect menacing atmosphere and the Story is brilliant.

It is among the best Horror games on the Ps2 for sure if not among the best Horror games of all times.

I am more a old School RE fan, but I really enjoyed playing Silent Hill 1 to 3. The second game in the Franchise, has the Honor to be considerd as the only Horror game that realy made my scared. It just had a perfect menacing atmosphere and the Story is brilliant.

It is among the best Horror games on the Ps2 for sure if not among the best Horror games of all times.

Have you played other Konami Cult classic horrors or capcoms? These are so underrated for sure but has cult following becuase of their atmospheres.

No have not played them, just heard of them minus Clock Tower 3. Did now that there was a Clock Tower game on the PS2. Just know the Ps1 Clock Tower which was nice.

Bu I am going to Play Siren, Rule of Ross and Haunting Ground for sure. Have just heard good Things about them.

No have not played them, just heard of them minus Clock Tower 3. Did now that there was a Clock Tower game on the PS2. Just know the Ps1 Clock Tower which was nice.

Bu I am going to Play Siren, Rule of Ross and Haunting Ground for sure. Have just heard good Things about them.

Nice. Have you also played the project Zero games? Same kind of atmospheric game as well.

I just played just the first Project Zero and i really liked it. They are unique in may ways. The atmosphere is great and the Combat System with the Camera is just great. Part 2 and 3 are on my to do Play list as well.

Back