Slacker Backer campaign ended

iyapol

Dried Fish or Fried Tofu?
That's all, folks. The Slacker Backer campaign has officially ended. The link has now been removed, and the official site now reads, 'Campaign ended. Thank you for your support!'

The total amount pleged stands at $7,063,329 but this hasn't been updated since 20th July. It would be interesting to see if the rerelease of Shenmue I & II has caused a last minute spike in pledges.

I'm sure we will get a Kickstarter update with the final figure soon.

Screenshot_20180902-070755~2.png

I'd imagine an update within the week. It didn't take them that long when they hit the 7mil Mark.

Hopefully we hit 7.5 million but we shall see

I'd imagine an update within the week. It didn't take them that long when they hit the 7mil Mark.

Hopefully we hit 7.5 million but we shall see

Hopefully, they turn around and say they're throwing the reward tiers out of the window because they've got enough money to give us everything and more!

Hopefully, they turn around and say they're throwing the reward tiers out of the window because they've got enough money to give us everything and more!
I want my capsule toys dammit!

I'm really happy to have been part of the Shenmue revival. I didn't pledge as much as many on here did, but I pledged what I could at the time; essentially buying a collector's edition.

$100 - Kickstarter for physical PS4 copy and name in credits.
$13 - Slacker Backer for soundtrack.

This can't be the total amount of pledge. I pledged thursday 23.08.2018 and my pledge is still not added to the finald pledge. Its still the same amount it showed before I pledged. Also have still no survey mail. Just my positive mail from PayPal. I'm in touch with fangamer I hope they can change anything.

I tried to purchase an extra $30 digital copy multiple times in the past month (including yesterday) but it never let me :/

I was gonna upgrade mine to the $250 tier, but other bills got in the way last moment >_<

This can't be the total amount of pledge. I pledged thursday 23.08.2018 and my pledge is still not added to the finald pledge. Its still the same amount it showed before I pledged. Also have still no survey mail. Just my positive mail from PayPal. I'm in touch with fangamer I hope they can change anything.

It hasn't been updated since 20th July.

It was my first time i backed on an alternative Kickstarter-Project and i hope that YSnet would do the same IF they would start a new Kickstarter for Shenmue IV. But i hope that the sales are good enough to give the Team a good budget to start with. This year was amazing: We saw Pictures, a little Video in gameplay (Rin), Backer Surveys going out and the Re-Releases. Everything very positive. The Jacket and the Crystal Memories were interesting to me, but sadly out of my budget. I'm very happy to save Copies (and soundtrack) of a Game before its Release and to support the development.

Back