Slot machine tips

iyapol

Dried Fish or Fried Tofu?
Apart from using Gamble at Lapis, are there any more tips for getting three sevens on the slot machines?

Last edited:
I've got all the prizes/certificates and the remake makes this so much easier. I didn't even bother with Lapis. Since it didn't make any noticeable difference.
Just save at the slots and cross your fingers. If I drop more then the machine can pay out on a x100 reload. It's much nicer that we haven't got to run all the way from ryo's room now.

Cheers, buddy. Do the Gamble numbers actually make any difference? Lapis gave me the number 5, and it took me three in game days to get the cherry capsule toy from the number 5 machine! ?

Gamble numbers definitely make a difference, but you'll still need luck.

set up a macro go outside take in the fresh air come back in 30 to 40 minutes and take in the sweet rewards
HdoEA5A.jpg

What's a macro go?

I'm not sure what to do with the tokens. The guy at the desk always collects them when I leave and I don't think I can trade them in for a payout. - Shenmue 1 Dobuita

Reactions: DEW
I'm not sure what to do with the tokens. The guy at the desk always collects them when I leave and I don't think I can trade them in for a payout. - Shenmue 1 Dobuita
Its just for in game items. You have to collect tokens and keep winning a bunch for toys. That's about it.

Back