So if yu gets to old before he can complete the saga

But back on topic : Probably not. Yu should be the one to finish it.

Ditto.

Though it really wouldn't surprise me if Sega gave Nagoshi the reins and threw a blank cheque at him :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think Nagoshi would only work on Shenmue with Yu Suzuki’s direct blessing and with Suzuki on the payroll. And I still highly doubt he has any interest in working on Shenmue anyway. He’s like Yu Suzuki. I don’t think he wants to be in charge of someone else’s creation.

He will pass it to someone else. And he can give "the successor" enough info on how to continue the storyline.(And how to finish it.)

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F05%2Fhideo-kojima-talks-konami-closure-death-stranding-001-1.jpg

For some reason some dojo users think he's EVIL because of his story game releasing close to Shen 3 with high budget and hype or something? :p

For real though, that's a terrible fit. He has a distinct style and he seems to be more interested in making as many hollywood friends as possible instead of focusing on games nowadays. For real, his pictures with Mads/Reedus pretending they are teenaged best buds with him are cringe as hell.

Is there anyone who's a good fit to it anyway? I'm sure there are zero directors that could keep "teh shenmoo feelz" to the game and that everyone would be the face of fan complaints. Not that anyone else is gonna be interested in it anyway.

For some reason some dojo users think he's EVIL because of his story game releasing close to Shen 3 with high budget and hype or something? :p

For real though, that's a terrible fit. He has a distinct style and he seems to be more interested in making as many hollywood friends as possible instead of focusing on games nowadays. For real, his pictures with Mads/Reedus pretending they are teenaged best buds with him are cringe as hell.

Is there anyone who's a good fit to it anyway? I'm sure there are zero directors that could keep "teh shenmoo feelz" to the game and that everyone would be the face of fan complaints. Not that anyone else is gonna be interested in it anyway.
Look at how the freaking fans of 1&2 are ripping into the 3rd treating the super flawed 1&2 like they were some Mona Lisa/Count Of Monte Cristo LOL. If it wasn't for the general theme I don't go for I think I might have tried Kogima's latest game. I won't for now, but I don't think it's that bad from looking at it personally. I prefer Shenmue 3 flawed as that one is too. Very few games are just perfect. Some are plain bad to me personally, but none are perfect.

Back